Noun(1) a composition written in metrical feet forming rhythmical lines
(1) you make a poem of riding downhill on your bike(2) Like Paradise Lost this piece is both a moral and political treatise and an epic poem .(3) I had ideas for a poem last week while I was driving back from one of our other sites.(4) No, Kylie has written a poem especially for the piece which has been incorporated into the score!(5) who wrote that poem?(6) a poem in terza rima(7) We discover why the epic poem is considered one of the greatest works of the human spirit.(8) he recited a poem by SeÔö£├¡n Ôö£├┤ RÔö£┬íordÔö£├¡in(9) the sun is an important symbol in this poem(10) she composed a poem in memory of her mother(11) After the elegies and hymns and poems , the retired minister rose to speak on tottering legs but with a voice like a vice.(12) Modern readers continue to debate whether the poems express platonic friendship or sexual love.(13) The friends wrote the original stories, poems and songs that are used on the CDs and provided the voices.(14) After you've completed the evaluation, you'll read some of my poems to get an idea of how to go about it.(15) The group spent the morning working on a descriptive piece of writing and poems about people they knew.(16) Here again the listless rhythms gather images and ideas into poems of real power.
(1) love poem :: jacayl gabay
(2) epic poem :: gabay Tacaddi
(3) narrative poem :: gabay sheeko
(4) translated poem :: gabay turjumay
1. verse ::
2. rhyme ::
3. piece of poetry ::
piece of gabayo
4. song ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A POEM, actually.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
Ozymandias is from a POEM
by Percy Bysshe Shelley.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
lt's a POEM by Walt whitman.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
English to Somali Dictionary: poem
Meaning and definitions of poem, translation in Somali language for poem with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of poem in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "poem"
What poem means in Somali, poem meaning in Somali, poem definition, examples and pronunciation of poem in Somali language.