Noun(1) the force of policemen and officers
Verb(1) maintain the security of by carrying out a patrol
(1) transit police(2) After his arrest, he was questioned by local police and also members of Scotland Yard.(3) local people have lost faith in the police(4) Faced with rising crime and a lack of public faith in the police she has come out all guns blazing.(5) Bulgarian border police on Tuesday received a new six million euro telecommunication system made by Finnish company Nokia.(6) During the course of the protest, riot police arrested 23 strikers and mounted attacks on the picket lines.(7) Putting more police on the street with powers of arrest is the only answer.(8) I think there are enough challenges in trying to police the laws we have.(9) transport police(10) And so, there are supposed to be some more police on the streets.(11) Labour organisations suspect members of the armed forces or police are responsible for his murder.(12) The Metropolitan police raided a flat in Brixton after the US attacks, looking for his girlfriend.(13) Referees and their assistants have a very difficult job trying to police this law of the game.(14) Armed anti-terrorist police swooped on a Rochdale business to arrest a 30-year-old warehouse worker.(15) there are fewer women police than men(16) The rules are the rules at the end of the day it is ultimately down to the regulators to police that.
(1) police station :: saldhigga booliiska
(2) police officer :: sarkaal ka tirsan bilayska
(3) call the police :: wac booliiska
(4) police officers :: askari oo bilays ah
(5) police force :: ciidanka bilayska
(6) traffic police :: bilayska taraafikada
(7) police record :: diiwaanka booliiska
(8) riot police :: booliska ka hortaga gedoodka
(9) police report :: warbixinta booliiska
(10) secret police :: booliska qarsoodi ah
1. police force ::
2. guard ::
3. enforce ::
4. patrol ::
police, policed, polices, policing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It’s okay, I’m the POLICE.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
You want your criminal associate
taken into POLICE custody?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
But, Raquel, the POLICE or the judges
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
The POLICE doesn't hand over thieves.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
Crazy man. Call the police.
"' alt="(IN ENGLISH)
Crazy man. Call the police.
Crazy man. Call the POLICE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
English to Somali Dictionary: police
Meaning and definitions of police, translation in Somali language for police with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of police in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "police"
What police means in Somali, police meaning
in Somali, police definition, examples and pronunciation
of police in Somali language.