Noun(1) a correctional institution where persons are confined while on trial or for punishment(2) a prisonlike situation; a place of seeming confinement
(1) prison sentence(2) In some cases the prison regime may be a contributory factor in a prisoner's decision to end his own life.(3) he died in prison(4) In rare cases a life sentence may mean life in prison , but such cases are very rare.(5) she spent three years in prison(6) does prison work?(7) both men were sent to prison(8) I was told that Mr Young is in prison in the USA awaiting trial on charges of fraud.(9) Gansler added that Tyson should still be in prison for the crimes he has committed.(10) prison life(11) It can only review the cases of prisoners serving a prison sentence of eight years or more.(12) Relatively more mentally ill people end up in prisons as the prison population diminishes.(13) These homes are built for children whose parents are in prison serving life sentences!(14) He was currently in prison on remand pending trial for conspiracy to murder.(15) And it would not even be necessary for the suspect to commit a crime for them to face a prison sentence.(16) he was released from prison
(1) in prison :: oo xabsi ah
(2) prison cell :: cell xabsiga
(3) prison sentence :: xukun xabsi
(4) prison guard :: ilaalada xabsiga
(5) prison officer :: sarkaal xabsi
(6) sent to prison :: u direen xabsigii
(7) go to prison :: tag xabsiga
(8) prison term :: muddada xabsiga
(9) prison governor :: taliyaha xabsiga
1. jail ::
2. lockup ::
3. penal institution ::
4. detention center ::
xarunta dadka lagu haayo
5. jailhouse ::
6. penitentiary ::
7. correctional facility ::
xarunta dhaqan celinta
8. supermax ::
9. clink ::
10. slammer ::
11. hoosegow ::
12. big house ::
13. stir ::
14. jug ::
15. brig ::
16. can ::
17. pen ::
19. skookum house ::
20. pokey ::
21. slam ::
22. be inside ::
23. be behind bars ::
ka dambeeyo baararka
24. do time ::
prison, prisoner, prisoners, prisons
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You know what happens to
people like me in PRISON.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
ties to a white-power
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
I suppose that's a
different kind of PRISON.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
You’ll be in PRISON less than a year.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
that in the PRISON it’s very easy
to smuggle anything in.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
English to Somali Dictionary: prison
Meaning and definitions of prison, translation in Somali language for prison with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of prison in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "prison"
What prison means in Somali, prison meaning in Somali, prison definition, examples and pronunciation of prison in Somali language.