Noun(1) a person authorized to act for another(2) a power of attorney document given by shareholders of a corporation authorizing a specific vote on their behalf at a corporate meeting
(1) People may also vote by proxy , and, as in the past, those whose names don't make it onto the voters' registry may vote if they fill out a form at the polling station on election day.(2) They maintained that the state agents had not been charged with violating any federal law, but the New York state law that permitted soldiers to vote by proxy .(3) The letter was handed over by Peter Brown, himself an accountant and auditor, who was attending the meeting as a proxy on behalf of a shareholder.(4) If you're away, register to vote by post or by proxy .(5) For example, the House of Delegates met and voted by proxy on the AORN Position Statement on Correct Site Surgery in February.(6) Britons overseas may register to vote by proxy(7) It is no surprise then, that Mr Howard today met constituents in Adelaide's northern suburbs, keeping the campaigning by proxy in full swing.(8) To win the day, Woollard must secure the support of 75% of the members who vote in person or by proxy .(9) The law passed by the New York legislature required soldiers to vote by proxy - that is, to mail their ballots home rather than cast them at polls in the field.(10) She was ill during hustings and had to send a proxy to make speeches on her behalf in the run up to polling day.(11) Unfortunately, fairly or unfairly, the way this has been done has created the impression in some minds that the President is running for a fourth term by proxy .(12) You may also vote by proxy , radio or satellite phone, special ballot or during the mobile poll.(13) It is common for great powers to try to fight wars by proxy , getting smaller powers to fight for their interests.(14) She told me that I would have to vote by proxy , nominating one of my parents to vote for me in their riding.(15) The binary variable is a proxy to account for differences in cost due to location of the firm and human capital intensity.(16) the use of a US wealth measure as a proxy for the true worldwide measure
(1) proxy server :: server wakiil
(2) by proxy :: by wakiil
(3) proxy war :: dagaal wakiil
(4) proxy vote :: cod wakiil
(5) proxy holder :: haystaha wakiil
(6) proxy form :: foomka wakiil
1. deputy ::
2. representative ::
3. substitute ::
4. delegate ::
5. agent ::
6. surrogate ::
7. stand-in ::
8. attorney ::
9. go-between ::
English to Somali Dictionary: proxy
Meaning and definitions of proxy, translation in Somali language for proxy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of proxy in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "proxy"
What proxy means in Somali, proxy meaning in Somali, proxy definition, examples and pronunciation of proxy in Somali language.