Noun(1) a polyhedron having a polygonal base and triangular sides with a common vertex(2) (stock market(3) a massive monument with a square base and four triangular sides; begun by Cheops around 2700 BC as royal tombs in ancient Egypt
Verb(1) enlarge one's holdings on an exchange on a continued rise by using paper profits as margin to buy additional amounts(2) use or deal in (as of stock or commercial transaction(3) arrange or build up as if on the base of a pyramid(4) increase rapidly and progressively step by step on a broad base
(1) Is it implied that God is just the highest in a pyramid of arbitrary powers indifferent to justice?(2) The metal balcony is propped from the rubble wall, and is an addition to traditional forms, as is the shallow pyramid of the roof.(3) So, take a leaf out of Warren's book and use the stock market - not financial pyramid schemes - to make you wealthier.(4) He was sitting on top of a step pyramid .(5) a three-sided pyramid(6) This diversity leads to the beauty of the investment pyramid .(7) The majority of women still work at the lower levels of the economic pyramid .(8) This deficit is designed to enrich those at the very top of the social pyramid while cutting services for those lower down.(9) a pyramid roof(10) An intermediate, and much larger, level in the pyramid is crowded with the media.(11) So they feed their bonds to the central bank and use the proceeds to pyramid in commodities, causing prices to rise.(12) a pyramid of logs(13) Add one point to form a pyramid .(14) Designed by Georgi Stoilov, it is shaped as an inverted pyramid , each of the six floors protruding above the lower one.(15) Similarly, some trainers like to follow a pyramid of lifts with a pump-up set.(16) It is a pyramid of credit built on a base of credit.
(1) food pyramid :: cuntada Ahraamta
(2) pyramid scheme :: nidaamka Ahraamta
(3) square pyramid :: Ahraamta oo laba jibbaaran
(4) triangular pyramid :: Ahraamta xagalka ah
1. pyramid ::
2. obelisk ::
pyramid, pyramidal, pyramided, pyramiding, pyramids
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
She should have cut off the traitor's head
in the Great Pyramid and been done with it.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
And PYRAMID power and healing crystals.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
You and your foreign friends
will abandon the Great Pyramid
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 9
The PYRAMID is the only place
in the city we can defend.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
We could pull back to the PYRAMID district,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
English to Somali Dictionary: pyramid
Meaning and definitions of pyramid, translation in Somali language for pyramid with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pyramid in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pyramid"
What pyramid means in Somali, pyramid meaning in Somali, pyramid definition, examples and pronunciation of pyramid in Somali language.