qiimo sheegka soo xigasho
- quotesoo xigtayxigashooyinxiganaya
Noun(1) a punctuation mark used to attribute the enclosed text to someone else(2) a passage or expression that is quoted or cited
Verb(1) repeat a passage from(2) name the price of(3) refer to for illustration or proof(4) put quote marks around
(1) The site uses all the main insurance companies in the market, and claims to consistently offer the cheapest quote from its database.(2) The quote from his impromptu speech regarding space travel and its relation to human bone deterioration was hilarious.(3) I don't particularly care whether a stock quote is 20 minutes late, but if I wanted current information I'd probably go to Bloomberg.(4) I suggest individuals not covered by insurance ask for a quote before allowing their vehicle to be towed.(5) The group organised for two builders to come and assess the damaged hut shortly after the storm for an insurance quote , but work has still not started.(6) New Zealand attendees should quote authority code #DOM3674 / 0.(7) When property agents quote prices in sterling, allow for fluctuations between sterling and the Irish punt.(8) The cost of simply getting a quote or estimate for its repair will likely amount to a fair percentage of the replacement cost.(9) Its motto is a quote from Martin Luther King: ├ö├ç├┐Our lives begin to end when we become silent about things that matter.├ö├ç├û(10) I've become quite famous you know, people quote me in newspapers and I get to call Ray Martin ├ö├ç├┐Ray my man├ö├ç├û to his face!(11) The quote from the acceptance speech, which was delivered shortly before his death, serves to emphasize the consistency of his life and his theory.(12) She is not responsible for the quote from that speech.(13) You have to realize that when they quote you thousands of dollars for some small items, it really isn't much.(14) So it does have something to do with rejecting modern culture as being empty and shallow, you can quote me on that.(15) He is 18 years old and we have had an insurance quote of Ôö¼├║2,847 for a car that is worth Ôö¼├║375.(16) Then, Schwarz called her brokerage firm for a quote on the stock's price.
(1) single quote :: xigasho hal
(2) double quote :: xigasho double
(3) quote a price :: xigto qiimo
1. estimate ::
2. citation ::
3. quotation mark ::
4. recite ::
5. cite ::
quote, quoted, quotes, quoting
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Although copyright law would allow me
to QUOTE snippets in the context of a review.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
"A girlfriend shall be deemed, QUOTE,
living with, unQUOTE, Leonard...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
Don't QUOTE me on that, I'm...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
Anyway, in the call, Walt said
that he was going to, QUOTE:
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
is there a figure
you can QUOTE me?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
English to Somali Dictionary: quote
Meaning and definitions of quote, translation in Somali language for quote with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of quote in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "quote"
What quote means in Somali, quote meaning
in Somali, quote definition, examples and pronunciation
of quote in Somali language.