qolo, tartan orodordid
Noun(1) any competition(2) a contest of speed(3) people who are believed to belong to the same genetic stock(4) (biology(5) the flow of air that is driven backwards by an aircraft propeller(6) a canal for a current of water
Verb(1) move hurridly(2) compete in a race(3) to work as fast as possible towards a goal, sometimes in competition with others(4) cause to move fast or to rush or race
(1) The punishments for violating the statute did not vary by condition, but by race and gender.(2) the race for nuclear power(3) We're building a huge online database of how the human race looks at life, how it works, thinks and responds.(4) This sedentary behaviour is apparently turning our kids into a race of slothful fatties who risk a reduced lifespan and other problems.(5) The human race no longer adapts through natural selection.(6) Harris and Gage take places along the goal line, looking very much like they are about to race each other in a sprint.(7) I won the first 50-lap race(8) We found, in fact, that the teachers repeatedly shifted the focus from race to socioeconomic status.(9) With only eight horses in the race , though, I don't think the pace will be a big factor.(10) The second day is a slalom event where sailors race around a short course with many turns.(11) a prince of the race of Solomon(12) the black race(13) Jews represent a group of people rather than a distinct race or ethnicity.(14) And many issues affecting race relations and racial equality still haven't been resolved.(15) As humans we have eaten animals since the race began.(16) And the Kembles, as one Victorian novelist's daughter observed, strode through the world as a race apart.
(1) human race :: tartanka aadanaha
(2) arms race :: tartanka hubka
(3) race car :: baabuurta tartanka
(4) to race :: jinsi
(5) horse race :: tartanka faras
(6) car race :: tartanka baabuurta
(7) mixed race :: jinsiyad isku dhafan
(8) foot race :: tartanka cagta
1. contest ::
2. competition ::
3. channel ::
4. ethnic group ::
5. people ::
6. raceway ::
7. wash ::
8. subspecies ::
9. compete ::
10. hurry ::
11. pound ::
12. rush ::
13. pelt along ::
14. run ::
race, raced, races, racing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Before she talked about it,
I just thought that was a RACE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
of an advanced RACE
of human being.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
Because if all guys were like me,
the human RACE couldn't survive.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
three stabbings and a drunken horse RACE
down the Street of Sisters.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
Look, Sheldon, before you RACE off
to the fertility clinic...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
English to Somali Dictionary: race
Meaning and definitions of race, translation in Somali language for race with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of race in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "race"
What race means in Somali, race meaning
in Somali, race definition, examples and pronunciation
of race in Somali language.