waqti aan fogeyn ka hor
Noun(1) approximately the last 10,000 years
Adjective(1) new(2) of the immediate past or just previous to the present time
(1) a recent case(2) One of the most popular presidents in recent memory is about to commit a cardinal sin.(3) There have been a number of other incidents of racial abuse in the area in recent weeks.(4) she denied it in a recent interview(5) according to a recent survey(6) The reason for this mistaken notion can be traced to the events of our recent past.(7) a recent book(8) he was dismayed at recent decisions(9) The idea is to help pupils continue the steady progress they have made in recent years.(10) In the wake of the food scares of recent years the organic message is hitting home.(11) there have been recent changes in prices(12) In recent years there has been a lot of money spent in Winchester by the county council.(13) My research in recent years has begun to come up with some of the answers for this.(14) the most recent earthquake was in Japan(15) it's a relatively recent phenomenon(16) her most recent film
(1) in recent years :: sanadihii ugu dambeeyey
(2) recent years :: Sanadihii la soo dhaafay
(3) recent past :: ee la soo dhaafay la soo dhaafay
(4) recent developments :: horumar dhawaan
(5) in recent times :: ee muddooyinkii dhowaa
(6) recent trends :: isbeddellada ugu dambeeyey
(7) recent times :: jeer dhawaan
(8) recent year :: sannadkii la soo dhaafay
(9) in the recent past :: ee la soo dhaafay la soo dhaafay
(10) in the recent years :: sannadihii ugu danbeeyay
1. new ::
2. not long past ::
ma la soo dhaafay dheer
3. late ::
recent, recenter, recentest, recently, recentness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
My most RECENT paper
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
And his RECENT experience
has made him wary of long engagements.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
And then I added,
"Recent $625,000 MacArthur Grant winner,"
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 21
Have you suffered
a RECENT blow to the head?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
the RECENT threat of our parents
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
English to Somali Dictionary: recent
Meaning and definitions of recent, translation in Somali language for recent with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of recent in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "recent"
What recent means in Somali, recent meaning in Somali, recent definition, examples and pronunciation of recent in Somali language.