Noun(1) an official written record of names or events or transactions
(1) The International Committee of Medical Journal Editors is considering requiring all clinical trials submitted for publication to be listed in a registry .(2) To assuage worries that MPs are being unduly influenced by these posh trips, House of Commons rules require all members to come clean about any trips they take that aren't paid for by taxpayers and list them in a public registry .(3) The computer-based registry , which lists individual Americans who contributed to the war effort, will be located in the memorial information center.(4) converted trawlers of local registry(5) ├ö├ç├┐That's a civilian ship bearing a Republican registry ,├ö├ç├û Collard said.(6) What is this ship's name, registry , crew complement and purpose?(7) The Federal Trade Commission's popular do-not-call list has reined in telemarketers, but a similar registry won't work for junk e-mail, the agency says.(8) MI5 maintains a large registry of files on individuals and organizations(9) State officials put this information in a central registry and make it available to the public, in part, by posting it on the Internet.(10) a recognized purebred dog registry(11) The Alaskan Malamute Club of America maintains a registry of dogs that have been certified free of chondrodysplasia.(12) The world will not have seen the like of Cunard's QM2, which will carry the name of Southampton, her city of registry , emblazoned on her hull, to all corners of the globe, after she enters service in January of next year.(13) A tempting alternative is to share ├ö├ç├┐known spammer├ö├ç├û sender e-mail lists among end users or generate a public registry of such addresses for all to use.(14) The world's registrars and registries didn't agree.(15) The British Bone Marrow Registry, which is run by the National Blood Service, was formed in 1987 and works in conjunction with other UK donor registries .(16) Beltrami supports the creation of sex-crime registries .
(1) registry office :: xafiiska diiwaanka
(2) wedding registry :: diiwaanka arooska
(3) port of registry :: dekedda ah ee diiwaanka
(4) land registry :: diiwaanka dalka
1. register ::
registrant, registrants, registries, registry
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
he isn’t on any census or REGISTRY.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
Look it up in the land REGISTRY.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
English to Somali Dictionary: registry
Meaning and definitions of registry, translation in Somali language for registry with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of registry in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "registry"
What registry means in Somali, registry meaning
in Somali, registry definition, examples and pronunciation
of registry in Somali language.