Noun(1) recovery or preservation from loss or danger
Verb(1) free from harm or evil(2) take forcibly from legal custody
(1) The discovery came about during rescue excavations on Thames Water's sludge works.(2) In an amazing stroke of luck for the sick patient, all three people who came to his rescue were health workers.(3) I had always envisioned a sort of heroic rescue , but those were only dreams.(4) "Well, miss, I want to thank you for your daring rescue today.(5) Luckily his shouting disturbed the family of the house who came to his rescue .(6) What makes people risk their lives to rescue someone trapped in a burning house or drowning in a river?(7) She initially passed out, but quickly recovered and tried to hold her brains in for over an hour until someone noticed and came to her rescue .(8) Firefighters had to rescue four people trapped in their vehicles.(9) some people find their ideal pet in a rescue shelter(10) While he was being attacked, the two police officials came to his rescue .(11) he got out of his chair to rescue his cup of coffee(12) Janet was full of praise for the police officer who came to her rescue .(13) the dramatic rescue of nine trapped coal miners(14) he came to our rescue with a loan of $100(15) he came to our rescue with a loan of Ôö¼├║100(16) Here there is still a major task of rescue archaeology to be done, because the site is being rapidly eroded.
(1) rescue team :: kooxda samatabbixinta
(2) search and rescue :: goobidda iyo samatabbixinta
(3) rescue workers :: shaqaalaha samatabbixinta
(4) rescue center :: xarunta samatabbixinta
(5) rescue from :: samatabbixinta ka
(6) rescue worker :: shaqaalaha samatabbixinta
(7) come to the rescue :: yimaadaan si ay gurmadka
(8) rescue operation :: hawlgalka samatabbixintu
(9) rescue mission :: mission samatabbixinta
(10) rescue party :: xisbiga samatabbixinta
1. saving ::
2. delivery ::
3. save ::
4. retrieve ::
5. deliver ::
1. adventure ::
2. compromise ::
3. endanger ::
4. hazard ::
5. imperil ::
6. jeopardize ::
7. peril ::
8. risk ::
9. venture ::
rescue, rescued, rescues, rescuing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
My mother's alone
with Roose Bolton. I should RESCUE her.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
And you won't go out
and RESCUE them because why?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
We're preparing a RESCUE mission.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
Is this a RESCUE?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
And what did you do?
Did you come running to the RESCUE?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
English to Somali Dictionary: rescue
Meaning and definitions of rescue, translation in Somali language for rescue with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of rescue in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "rescue"
What rescue means in Somali, rescue meaning
in Somali, rescue definition, examples and pronunciation
of rescue in Somali language.