Noun(1) a source of danger; a possibility of incurring loss or misfortune(2) a venture undertaken without regard to possible loss or injury(3) the probability of becoming infected given that exposure to an infectious agent has occurred(4) the probability of being exposed to an infectious agent
Verb(1) expose to a chance of loss or damage(2) take a risk in the hope of a favorable outcome
(1) In terms of companies with the highest financial risk profile of those analysed, Greencore comes out on top when the three measures are taken together.(2) reduce the risk of heart disease(3) The trick is to reduce your risk of exposure regardless of the products or patches.(4) She did not want a child of her own just yet; she was still in her prime and she did not want to risk her beautiful figure.(5) gloss paint can burn strongly and pose a fire risk(6) But it sounds like he has the best of both worlds: a good amount of control with very little financial risk .(7) Because I was having this child in my early forties, there was a slight risk factor.(8) However, there is an obvious serious security risk involved in allowing students to take control of other computers.(9) Why would the government ease restrictions on pollution that causes a serious health risk ?(10) the stairs are a fire risk(11) Few women will dare to risk their lives to enter such an occupation - but even fewer will be chosen to serve.(12) Farmworkers are also at higher risk of exposure to tuberculosis.(13) what's the risk?(14) But why risk his reputation as a scientist by perpetuating such a falsehood?(15) project finance is essentially an exercise in risk management(16) My bet is nobody yet wants to risk the possibility of losing their subscribers to another such facility, through charging too much, or too early.
(1) risk assessment :: qiimeynta khatarta
(2) at risk :: halis
(3) risk management :: maaraynta khatarta
(4) take a risk :: qaadan halis ah
(5) take the risk :: khatarta badan
(6) credit risk :: khatarta credit
(7) risk factor :: arrin halis
(8) risk premium :: premium halis
(9) run the risk :: halis u
1. chance ::
2. possibility ::
3. risk of infection ::
4. peril ::
5. endanger ::
6. chance ::
7. lay on the line ::
jiifay on line ah
8. take chances ::
1. safety ::
2. security ::
risk, risked, riskily, risking, risks, risky
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, it's perfect. It's a corner spot,
cutting the RISK of door dings in half.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
You can't RISK the entire plan
for a woman.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
Really? You'll RISK getting sleepy...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
For him, you inte... ne
and put us all at RISK.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
Do you want to RISK spending
the time you have left behind bars?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
English to Somali Dictionary: risk
Meaning and definitions of risk, translation in Somali language for risk with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of risk in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "risk"
What risk means in Somali, risk meaning in Somali, risk definition, examples and pronunciation of risk in Somali language.