ee jeceyl iyo raaxo leh
Noun(1) a soulful or amorous idealist(2) an artist of the Romantic Movement or someone influenced by Romanticism
Adjective(1) belonging to or characteristic of Romanticism or the Romantic Movement in the arts(2) expressive of or exciting sexual love or romance(3) not sensible about practical matters; idealistic and unrealistic
(1) As an historian - certainly as a woman - she had not the slightest romantic illusions about the realities of human life during the long childhood of the species.(2) I concluded that many historians and political scientists have an overly simple and romantic view of the political process.(3) We ended up with a whole lot of romantic sentimentality.(4) ├ö├ç├┐So good to see that your romantic idealism hasn't faded,├ö├ç├û Noelle murmured.(5) On our last evening in Maui, Daniel had prepared a very romantic , candlelit dinner on the shore.(6) Its romantic Hollywood sentimental pap, but I like it.(7) When you view something in a romantic way, you're not really taking in the whole picture.(8) The sly hint is that this belongs - like so many 1960s attitudes - back in the romantic 1840s of an idealistic, bygone century.(9) Yet when they feel like it, they make sure they get one of the few two-person tables at dinner for a romantic meal.(10) Women who love romantic comedy will love this movie.(11) She rifled through her lover's credit-card receipts and found charges for bouquets of flowers and dinners at romantic restaurants.(12) At the same time, he has no romantic illusions about mobsters.(13) But what's more romantic than a good sentimental break up?(14) I appreciate your romantic view of things, but can you address the issues in the article?(15) ├ö├ç├┐This was the emancipation of romantic feeling and sentiment,├ö├ç├û she says.(16) These and other documentaries take the shape of his romantic worldview: idealised individuals try to overcome something or make order from chaos.
(1) romantic comedy :: comedy jaceyl
(2) romantic novel :: sheeko jacayl ah
(3) be romantic :: noqon romantic
(4) romantic man :: nin romantic
1. loving ::
2. sentimental ::
3. idyllic ::
4. idealistic ::
5. wild-eyed ::
6. amatory ::
7. idealist ::
1. familiar ::
romantic, romanticism, romanticist, romanticists, romanticize, romanticizes, romantics, unromantic
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
we can be ROMANTIC in any room we want.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
...I... I came hoping
to initiate a ROMANTIC relationship.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
secret ROMANTIC plans that
would be ruined if I told you.Oh.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 8
English to Somali Dictionary: romantic
Meaning and definitions of romantic, translation in Somali language for romantic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of romantic in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "romantic"
What romantic means in Somali, romantic meaning in Somali, romantic definition, examples and pronunciation of romantic in Somali language.