- baddaiyo badahaseawardseawards
Noun(1) a division of an ocean or a large body of salt water partially enclosed by land(2) anything apparently limitless in quantity or volume(3) turbulent water with swells of considerable size
(1) She breathed in and smelt the salty sea mixed with a sent of spring.(2) The cheese then enters a sea of brine salt solution for cooling.(3) Sioux County, Iowa, is a fertile, wall-to-wall sea of corn and soybeans.(4) she scanned the sea of faces for Stephen(5) Whereas estimates of phytoplankton were initially too high, sea ice primary production estimates were initially too low.(6) They may remember the hot salty sea , their ancestral home, their first food.(7) We appreciate the flavorful food, recognizing in the candlelight the small, spicy leaves we snipped from a sea of greens that bright morning.(8) I walked over to an east-facing balcony that overlooks the sea far below.(9) Others will find a healthful haven among a sea of fortified yogurts and dairy beverages.(10) there was still some sea running(11) From freezers and hardening tunnels to compressors, evaporators and air handling units, a sea of chilling and freezing equipment is available to the dairy industry.(12) a ban on dumping radioactive wastes in the sea(13) Although, ironically, the lack of rain in recent years has made the problem worse, as winter flows can help flush sediments through the system and out to sea .(14) a sea view(15) Facing the dark open sea and silent of traffic, the village at night is a bubble of conviviality.(16) Yields of herring, sea urchin and rockfish also dropped dramatically during this season.
(1) the sea :: badda
(2) sea level :: heerka badda
(3) sea bass :: Bass badda
(4) sea lion :: libaax badeed
(5) at sea :: badda
(6) sea food :: cuntada badda
(7) by the sea :: by badda
(8) in the sea :: in badda
(9) sea turtle :: qubo badda
1. marine ::
2. ocean ::
4. expanse ::
sea, seas, seaward, seawards
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The great SEA is held in place by Jörmungand,
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
...the only SEA creature
I would consider being eaten by...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
lengthy SEA voyage
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
"and saw a beast
rise up out of the SEA,
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
English to Somali Dictionary: sea
Meaning and definitions of sea, translation in Somali language for sea with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sea in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sea"
What sea means in Somali, sea meaning in Somali, sea definition, examples and pronunciation of sea in Somali language.