- hooskiiciyaareedkii hore qaadayhooshooskuhumaagga
Noun(1) shade within clear boundaries(2) an unilluminated area(3) something existing in perception only(4) a premonition of something adverse(5) an indication that something has been present(6) refuge from danger or observation(7) a dominating and pervasive presence(8) a spy employed to follow someone and report their movements(9) an inseparable companion
Verb(1) follow, usually without the person's knowledge(2) cast a shadow over(3) make appear small by comparison
(1) It was the first time Shawn had felt it, and it would, without a shadow of a doubt, be the last time.(2) But suddenly, he knew without a shadow of a doubt who this woman was.(3) Mel shook her head, a shadow crossing her face as she remembered about the sketch.(4) A shadow crossed Katherine's face as she saw Helena use Orion as a human shield.(5) Hugo held something dark in the palm of his hand about the size of a guinea and when the Captain turned away from him I noticed that the black shadow of his patch had gone.(6) the shadow Chancellor(7) They are already merely a shadow of the company they were.(8) Lines are often bold and thick, and the tight, even hatching sometimes dissolves in to smooth gradations of shadow .(9) But then they were gone, lost in the deep blanket of shadow and hair that covered his face.(10) Like the American cinema, the American theatre is today a pale shadow of what it used to be; this film is a reminder of what we're missing.(11) If you can't quite see the actors who are in deep shadow , and you can't quite make out what the leading lady is saying, the evening becomes a bit of an uphill climb.(12) The last thing she remembered seeing was the smirking face of Kyle Stratford, and she knew without a shadow of a doubt that they had been set up.(13) Howard lost the party's leadership to William Hague, who brought him back as shadow foreign minister, a role he held until 1999.(14) They live their daily existence in the shadow of one of the busiest travel destinations in the world.(15) a shadow crossed Maria's face(16) Christina grows up in the shadow of her older sister, whom everyone considers to be smarter, more creative, and more promising.
(1) eye shadow :: hooskii isha
(2) dark shadow :: hooskii madow
(3) shadow play :: hooskii play
(4) black shadow :: hooskii madow
(5) rain shadow :: roob hooskii
(6) shadow of death :: hooska dhimashadana
(7) drop shadow :: daadiyaa hooskii
(8) shadow cabinet :: golaha wasiirada hooskii
(9) shadow price :: qiimaha hooskii
(10) cast a shadow :: hooska tuur
1. silhouette ::
2. shade ::
3. black cloud ::
4. trace ::
5. inferior version ::
6. constant companion ::
Saaxiib joogto ah
8. dark ::
9. apparition ::
10. tincture ::
11. overshadow ::
12. follow ::
13. shade off ::
1. blaze ::
2. day ::
3. daylight ::
4. glare ::
5. glow ::
6. light ::
shadow, shadowed, shadowing, shadows, shadowy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A SHADOW in the shape of a man.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
...in the SHADOW
of the snow-capped Alps.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
I was there when he was murdered
by a SHADOW with your face.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
the SHADOW shortens?
Vikings Season 1, Episode 1
But you said a SHADOW murdered him.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
English to Somali Dictionary: shadow
Meaning and definitions of shadow, translation in Somali language for shadow with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of shadow in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "shadow"
What shadow means in Somali, shadow meaning in Somali, shadow definition, examples and pronunciation of shadow in Somali language.