baraf biyo ah
- barafda'obaraf da'ayobarafkabaraf
Noun(1) precipitation falling from clouds in the form of ice crystals(2) a layer of snowflakes (white crystals of frozen water(3) English writer of novels about moral dilemmas in academe (1905-1980(4) street names for cocaine
Verb(1) fall as snow(2) conceal one's true motives from especially by elaborately feigning good intentions so as to gain an end
(1) In dry-winter areas that don't freeze or have much snow , water perennials once a month on a sunny, warm day to keep them alive and healthy.(2) The weather wasn't really improving it was starting to snow pretty heavily and I feared that the traffic would be a disaster.(3) carbon dioxide snow(4) There was a heavy, wet snow falling gently on the harbour.(5) Halfway to the Northern palace, two days into the journey, night fell as fresh snow floated to the ground.(6) I expected to see snow on the mountains, it was that cold.(7) When the vapor condenses into rain or freezes to make snow , the precipitation is acid, which can fall into lakes.(8) As wet, fluffy snow fell throughout the day, many protestors began tossing snowballs at riot police.(9) He found her sitting alone next to a window, watching snow falling onto the ground.(10) we were trudging through deep snow(11) I looked outside, and saw that it had started to snow really hard.(12) The first cryogens were liquid air and compressed carbon dioxide snow .(13) The film is astonishingly beautiful in its pristine silver light, with snow on the ground and a weak sun low over the city.(14) all that they could pick up on their screens was snow(15) the first snow of the season(16) The television filled with digital snow , casting a pale glow about the darkened room.
(1) heavy snow :: barafka culus
(2) snow leopard :: shabeel baraf
(3) in the snow :: barafka
(4) snow day :: maalin baraf
(5) snow angel :: malaa'igtii baraf
(6) snow pea :: digir baraf
(7) snow cone :: koorta baraf
(8) snow globe :: caalamka baraf
(9) powder snow :: baraf budo
(10) snow shovel :: majarafad barafka
2. nose candy ::
3. blow ::
4. coke ::
5. bamboozle ::
6. lead by the nose ::
keeni by sanka
7. hoodwink ::
8. play false ::
ciyaaro been ah
snow, snowed, snowing, snows, snowy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Who the fuck is Jon Snow?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
Come along, Jon Snow.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
Lord Snow here grew up in a castle
spitting down on the likes of you.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
No, it's a proper northern drink, Jon Snow.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
Lord Snow here recommends
sealing the tunnel,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
English to Somali Dictionary: snow
Meaning and definitions of snow, translation in Somali language for snow with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of snow in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "snow"
What snow means in Somali, snow meaning
in Somali, snow definition, examples and pronunciation
of snow in Somali language.