Verb(1) find the solution to (a problem or question(2) find the solution(3) settle, as of a debt
(1) They are a great partner, we are happy together, we will solve the problem together.(2) He is hoping to work with others such as the town council to try to solve the problem in various ways.(3) the policy could solve the town's housing crisis(4) His financial problems were solved , but he was spurned by the art establishment.(5) We are faced with a challenge that is difficult, but solvable .(6) And because more times than not, he's a problem solver .(7) They take the bags away so the rats don't have their food supply, but this is still not solving the problem.(8) I need to watch the ├ö├ç├┐extras├ö├ç├û to see if there are any clues to solving the mystery of it all.(9) Occasionally, someone has a simple idea that solves a huge problem.(10) You can remove and clean the sensor and that usually solves the problem.(11) Ours is a reproducible model, and others may end up reproducing it and solving other problems.(12) Tonight, another astounding story of citizen crime solvers , all thanks to the shocking power of the media.(13) And then when she solves the mystery, they cut back to her revealing it to the interested parties, a father and son.(14) So you are not actually solving the problem by giving it to somebody else.(15) Norbert, a reverse question to that, in some ways: what has gone wrong, how curable, how solvable is it?(16) They are the solvers of problems, so long as the problems aren't their own.
(1) solve the problem :: xallinta dhibaatada
(2) solve problems :: xalliyaan masalooyin
(3) solve a problem :: xallinta dhibaatada a
(4) try to solve :: isku day inaad si ay u xalliyaan
(5) solve a case :: arrinta xal a
1. resolve ::
2. clear ::
3. puzzle out ::
solve, solved, solves, solving
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Currently, I'm attempting to SOLVE
the Penrose conjecture.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
but by using a computer to SOLVE
complex mathematical problems.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 9
What makes you think
you can SOLVE a crime?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 15
and help him SOLVE
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
you may be able to help me
to SOLVE a problem
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
English to Somali Dictionary: solve
Meaning and definitions of solve, translation in Somali language for solve with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of solve in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "solve"
What solve means in Somali, solve meaning in Somali, solve definition, examples and pronunciation of solve in Somali language.