qaar ka mid ah
- qaar ka mid ah
Adjective(1) (quantifier(2) relatively much but unspecified in amount or extent(3) relatively many but unspecified in number(4) remarkable
Adverb(1) (of quantities
(1) A large number of protesters were drinking beer and wine, and some were obviously drunk.(2) So why not waste some more money and build another airport to match with the new stadium.(3) I know for the most part the sums are not huge, but they could at least put some effort into knowing what is going on.(4) he played some records for me(5) This presumably included Neapolitans but at least they have some nice love songs and this is one.(6) I still have some(7) she married some newspaper magnate twice her age(8) he left, for some reason or other(9) This will a great free day out watching some of the finest trials riders doing something different.(10) There are some records that are just evil, and this is worse than most of them.(11) that was some goal(12) Whatever you do, wherever you go, as long as you have access to some money you won't go far wrong.(13) All he has to do is wait some thirty years for his actual death to catch up with him.(14) surely some have noticed(15) I work some days but not others(16) it's having some effect
(1) some people :: dadka qaar
(2) some time :: markii qaar ka mid ah
(3) some day :: maalin maalmaha ka mid
(4) some more :: qaar ka mid ah oo dheeraad ah
(5) some of them :: qaar ka mid ah
(6) to some extent :: ilaa xad
(7) some money :: qaar ka mid ah lacag
(8) get some :: aad u hesho qaar ka mid ah
(9) after some time :: muddo ka dib
(10) some days :: maalmood qaar ka mid ah
1. approximately ::
2. or so ::
3. more or less ::
badan ama ka yar
4. about ::
5. close to ::
6. just about ::
kaliya oo ku saabsan
7. around ::
8. roughly ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...SOME of his students actually had wings.
That's rich. Heh-heh.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
That would probably save us
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
I was watching you.
I thought you might need SOME help.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
In SOME places,
the highborn frown upon those of low birth.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
- There's gonna be SOME furniture delivered?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
English to Somali Dictionary: some
Meaning and definitions of some, translation in Somali language for some with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of some in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "some"
What some means in Somali, some meaning in Somali, some definition, examples and pronunciation of some in Somali language.