Noun(1) liquid food especially of meat or fish or vegetable stock often containing pieces of solid food(2) any composition having a consistency suggestive of soup(3) an unfortunate situation
Verb(1) dope (a racehorse
(1) Repeat a few times before adding the cream mixture the hot soup .(2) I had crispy chicken with thick noodle soup and mum had seafood with noodles.(3) Refreshments including soup , brown bread, tea or coffee will be served.(4) And, just as he had feared, the road turned promptly into thick, clinging soup .(5) The chemical soup contains ten times more salt than seawater.(6) I passed plunging gorges, streams in spate, riverbanks ripped open, fields flooded, a brown soup drowning the track.(7) the waves and the water beyond have become a thick brown soup(8) Smoke from factories, gasoline fumes from automobiles and poisonous chemical gases combine to form a pernicious soup in the air.(9) We are living in a soup of seething, teeming, tiny organisms upon which all life on this planet is dependent.(10) Nick's soup was a rich brown colour and had a full-bodied mushroom flavour.(11) The ocean swell presses a thick plankton soup into the fjords and channels in the area, forming a base for an impressive array of underwater life forms.(12) we had to soup up the show for the new venue(13) a bowl of tomato soup(14) This substantial soup is almost like dhal in its consistency and flavour.(15) This soup consists of quark building blocks and gluons, the ├ö├ç├┐force carriers.├ö├ç├û(16) As she hit the water, she pumped her arms to keep herself submerged, but Marcy was no swimmer, especially in this thick soup .
(1) chicken soup :: maraq digaag
(2) tomato soup :: maraq tamaandho
(3) vegetable soup :: maraq khudradda
(4) onion soup :: maraq basal
(5) mushroom soup :: maraq likaha
(6) soup of the day :: maraq ah maalintii
(7) soup bowl :: iyo maddiibad maraq
(8) soup spoon :: iyo malqacad maraq
(9) miso soup :: maraq MISO
(10) pea soup :: maraq digir
1. broth ::
2. potage ::
4. bouillon ::
5. chowder ::
6. bisque ::
soup, souped, souping, soups, soupy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Your hypothalamus is swimming in
a SOUP of estrogen and progesterone...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
- How about SOUP?
- Yeah, we can always divide SOUP.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
Why didn't you just have SOUP at home?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
and a thermos full of SOUP.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 11
We'd have lasted a fortnight on you
and still had bones left over for SOUP.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
English to Somali Dictionary: soup
Meaning and definitions of soup, translation in Somali language for soup with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of soup in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "soup"
What soup means in Somali, soup meaning
in Somali, soup definition, examples and pronunciation
of soup in Somali language.