Noun(1) (biology(2) a specific kind of something
(1) a new molecular species(2) a species of invective at once tough and suave(3) a political species that is becoming more common, the environmental statesman(4) In an industry where song writers are a rare species , Louie X has come to stand-out as one of the most song writers of note.(5) rare species(6) the female of the species(7) As in Darwin's theory of natural selection, a species must adjust to survive.(8) they're the most ill-mannered species of people(9) They have found the genes that somewhat resemble the genes of the bird species .(10) tree species(11) the male of the species(12) Most species have no natural predators and so do not fear humans.(13) Organisms of a particular species all have the same genes but have different alleles.(14) Is it that Graphic Design will be thought of as a species of decorative art or some kind of crazy expressive thing?(15) This was supposed to be representative of the very best our species was capable of achieving?(16) Most writers deny thinking of a specific reader, or of a species called readers when writing.
(1) endangered species :: noocyada dabar go'aya
(2) the species :: noocyada
(3) invasive species :: noocyada invasive
(4) threatened species :: noocyada handaad
(5) native species :: noocyada hooyo
(6) introduced species :: noocyada soo bandhigay
(7) new species :: noocyada cusub
(8) bird species :: noocyada shimbir
(9) chemical species :: noocyada kiimikada
1. type ::
2. kind ::
3. sort ::
4. genus ::
5. family ::
6. order ::
7. breed ::
8. strain ::
9. variety ::
10. class ::
11. classification ::
12. category ::
13. set ::
14. bracket ::
15. style ::
16. manner ::
17. form ::
18. genre ::
19. generation ::
20. vintage ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
On the other hand, I think Sheldon
might be the larval form of his SPECIES.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
while the whole fucking SPECIES
starts to burn.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
...identifying the genus and SPECIES.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
A faithful self-portrait
of the most murderous SPECIES
since time began.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
If science ever discovers a second member
of your SPECIES...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
English to Somali Dictionary: species
Meaning and definitions of species, translation in Somali language for species with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of species in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "species"
What species means in Somali, species meaning
in Somali, species definition, examples and pronunciation
of species in Somali language.