Noun(1) the act of storing something(2) a depository for goods(3) the commercial enterprise of storing goods and materials(4) (computer science(5) an electronic memory device(6) depositing in a warehouse
(1) As you're no doubt aware, computer storage has come a long way in the past 10 years.(2) It's a common problem, but people who come to view your house will think there's a lack of storage space.(3) As the description implies, the capacity is roughly 128MB, and the technology used for storage is flash memory.(4) data storage(5) It uses flash memory to provide nonvolatile storage , which means that a power source is not required to retain stored data.(6) Third - and here's the surprise - carbohydrates can directly increase fat storage .(7) a storage capacity of two megabytes(8) We'll be putting some precious furniture and essentials into storage but only a few things we know we'll not have room for or will not fit into life in the City.(9) Again there is no built-in storage but space is available to rectify this.(10) With most of my furniture in storage , I've had ample opportunity to appreciate the maximum surface area.(11) It helps that this apartment doesn't lack for storage space, a common complaint of city living.(12) The hardware architecture is typically a traditional three-level archive - storage is online, near line, or offline.(13) A door leads through to a utility room which has further storage space.(14) One of the most pressing needs is for warehouse storage to ensure that the goods imported by businessmen and ordinary people are properly secured and remain safe.(15) The lack of practical storage methods has hindered the more widespread use of hydrogen fuels, which are both renewable and environmentally clean.(16) the chair can be folded flat for easy storage
(1) mass storage :: kaydinta mass
(2) storage room :: qolka lagu kaydiyo
(3) storage device :: qalab kaydinta
(4) data storage :: kaydinta xogta
(5) storage area :: meesha lagu kaydiyo
(6) storage tank :: taangi lagu kaydiyo
(7) storage capacity :: awoodda kaydinta
(8) cold storage :: Qaboojiyayaasha
(9) storage space :: meel lagu kaydiyo
(10) storage facilities :: goobaha lagu keydiyo
1. reposition ::
2. memory ::
3. depot ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The cold STORAGE?
Give them something!
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
You donate eggs.
We will place them in cryogenic STORAGE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
MAN 1 [ON RECORDING OVER PA]:
Get organized. Storage containers
to meet every need,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
I'm putting all this
stuff in STORAGE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
I got the old bills of sale
and order forms out of STORAGE,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
English to Somali Dictionary: storage
Meaning and definitions of storage, translation in Somali language for storage with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of storage in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "storage"
What storage means in Somali, storage meaning in Somali, storage definition, examples and pronunciation of storage in Somali language.