Adjective(1) bright and pleasant; promoting a feeling of cheer
(1) A step down leads to the kitchen cum dining area, a sunny room with patio doors leading to the garden and two large Velux windows.(2) I enjoyed it because it was such an outdoor, open air movie and he is a character with a sunny disposition and I liked his philosophy of life.(3) One sunny afternoon last summer at her South Wimbledon home, Clara and I sat down to talk.(4) In reality, if you were to move from a building outside in to a bright sunny day, your eyes have to adjust to the difference in light volume.(5) The south-facing back garden and sunny patio outside the living room have good views of the mountains, while the garden provides plenty of space for children to play.(6) Public transport is cheap and effective, the weather is usually bright and sunny and Slovaks love nothing more than to sit at pavement cafes, sipping cool drinks, chatting and watching the world go by.(7) It will grow in practically every soil type and thrives the most in a sunny position.(8) Traps should be hung in sunny locations around the periphery of the area to be protected.(9) Day two dawned bright and sunny , and mercifully the winds were relatively gentle.(10) Small containers that are hanging or placed in windy or excessively sunny areas may need to be watered at least once a day.(11) Select a release site that is an easily accessible, sunny location, not highly visible to vandals and others who may disturb the release area.(12) I visited on a bright, sunny afternoon, and the overabundance of daylight made it difficult to see some of the exhibits, especially the floor-mounted video screens.(13) To the right is the main reception room, a warm and sunny space with a large fireplace and two bay windows.(14) It was a sunny morning last summer and the children were having breakfast in the garden when I saw the papers and realised it was all going to kick off.(15) Influenced by her mother's sunny disposition and a lifelong love of plants and flora, Christie's passion for painting whimsical flowers captivates both adults and children of all ages.(16) Situated right on the sunny beach of Valencia, Spain, our hostel had a dirty-hippy kind of feel to it - run down and cheap - and it was to be both the last and best of our backpack around Europe.
(1) sunny day :: maalin qorexeed
(2) sunny side :: dhinaca qoraxdu
(3) sunny side up :: dhinaca qoraxdu ilaa
(4) sunny place :: meel qoraxdu
(5) have a sunny exposure :: leeyihiin gaadhista qoraxdu
(6) the sunny side :: dhinaca qoraxdu
1. bright ::
2. cheerful ::
3. optimistic ::
4. gay ::
1. dour ::
2. gloomy ::
3. glum ::
4. morose ::
ka xumaa aadna
5. saturnine ::
6. sulky ::
7. sullen ::
sunned, sunning, sunnite, sunnites, sunny
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
-It's very SUNNY, huh?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
English to Somali Dictionary: sunny
Meaning and definitions of sunny, translation in Somali language for sunny with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sunny in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sunny"
What sunny means in Somali, sunny meaning in Somali, sunny definition, examples and pronunciation of sunny in Somali language.