Noun(1) the branch of medical science that treats disease or injury by operative procedures(2) a room where a doctor or dentist can be consulted(3) a room in a hospital equipped for the performance of surgical operations(4) a medical procedure involving an incision with instruments; performed to repair damage or arrest disease in a living body
(1) As expected, surgery , emergency medicine, and obstetrics were the medical specialties of the physicians named in these suits.(2) he had surgery on his ankle(3) He became involved in all branches of surgery in South Manchester and Christie Hospitals.(4) Lasers are used in a variety of situations in medicine and surgery .(5) Doctor Bailey had finished his evening surgery(6) As a sufferer of bronchitis I had occasion to visit a doctor's surgery .(7) The men had taken shelter in the foyer area on the third floor next to a dentist's surgery .(8) After her first miscarriage Sue had to quit her job in a dentists' surgery .(9) Three Salford GPs will carry out the surgery in sessions held two or three times a week.(10) Possible adverse events were detected by two nurses in medicine and surgery and two midwives in obstetrics.(11) However, at the actual vet's surgery he was very quiet and settled down nicely.(12) cardiac surgery(13) It is hoping to open on Saturday mornings as well as holding a late surgery one weekday evening.(14) Mngani said the current internship covers three or four domains such as internal medicine, surgery , obstetrics and gynaecology.(15) How could two surgeries in the same town offer such a different service?(16) The team also regularly visit GP surgeries and hospitals to promote their services.
(1) plastic surgery :: qaliin caag ah
(2) cosmetic surgery :: qalliinka la isku qurxiyo
(3) undergo surgery :: qaliin
(4) laser surgery :: qaliinka laser
(5) dental surgery :: qalliin ilkaha
(6) general surgery :: qalliinka guud
(7) brain surgery :: qaliin maskaxda
(8) bypass surgery :: qalliinka isku tallaalidda
(9) bariatric surgery :: qaliin bariatric
(10) have surgery :: qalliin
1. surgical procedure ::
2. operation ::
3. surgical operation ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Let's talk about something
other than the SURGERY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
Poor thing, she was
in SURGERY for 18 hours.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 19
They won't really tell us anything.
He's still in SURGERY.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
Since, you know,
you're scheduled for SURGERY,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
capable of performing SURGERY
on her own feet
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
English to Somali Dictionary: surgery
Meaning and definitions of surgery, translation in Somali language for surgery with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of surgery in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "surgery"
What surgery means in Somali, surgery meaning
in Somali, surgery definition, examples and pronunciation
of surgery in Somali language.