- dhaadheerwayna inaga dhaadheerugu dheertallishtallness
Noun(1) a garment size for a tall person
Adjective(1) great in vertical dimension; high in stature(2) lofty in style(3) impressively difficult(4) too improbable to admit of belief
(1) Heather is approximately 4ft 6in tall with a slim build, hazel eyes and long brown hair.(2) With no tall buildings nearby to obstruct your sight, you can see for miles around.(3) One of the youths is described as about 6ft tall with ginger hair and wearing a light blue top.(4) Climbing to the top of a tall building, a hill, or a church tower is a great way to get a feel for a place.(5) Water will trickle audibly here and there, and there'll be the gentle swish of bamboo and tall grasses.(6) In his right hand was a plate of food and in the other a tall glass of orange juice.(7) Mychael found herself in a tall tower - one of many in the castle.(8) They stand about two feet tall at the shoulder and typically weigh around 100 pounds.(9) Avoid any mixture containing bentgrass or tall fescue or more than 15 percent ryegrass.(10) The elevator came to a stop and the doors slid open, revealing the sixth floor of the tall building.(11) He is about 1.5 metres tall with big brown eyes and curly jet-black hair.(12) He stood up to offer a handshake, revealing that he was a tall man, of average but sufficient build.(13) The 4ft 5in tall boy was disqualified from driving following a motoring offence in December last year.(14) The third is described as six feet tall , in his mid-twenties with short dark hair and possibly a moustache.(15) She is white, 5ft 4in tall with a large build, short grey hair and blue eyes.(16) He is described as about 6ft tall , medium to thin build, with black and shaven hair.
(1) very tall :: aad u dheer
(2) tall and thin :: dheer oo dhuuban
(3) tall tale :: Sheeko dheer
(4) tall man :: nin dheer
(5) tall building :: dhismaha dhaadheer
(6) fairly tall :: si cadaalad ah dhaadheer
(7) tall and slim :: dheer oo caato ah
(8) too tall :: aad u dheer
(9) not tall :: ma dhaadheer
(10) tall order :: si dheer
1. big ::
2. high ::
3. in height ::
4. unlikely ::
5. demanding ::
6. magniloquent ::
7. improbable ::
1. low ::
2. short ::
3. squat ::
tall, taller, tallest, tallish, tallness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A girl, TALL, red hair, very pretty.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
Well, I told you his name and that
he's TALL. What more do you need?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
TALL, handsome hunk
you could find.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 9
I'm TALL and I'm doing it!
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
Tall guy, dressed like a little boy?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
English to Somali Dictionary: tall
Meaning and definitions of tall, translation in Somali language for tall with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tall in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "tall"
What tall means in Somali, tall meaning in Somali, tall definition, examples and pronunciation of tall in Somali language.