- dhadhandhadhamiyeywax macno lehFaylashadhadhankii
Noun(1) the sensation that results when taste buds in the tongue and throat convey information about the chemical composition of a soluble stimulus(2) a strong liking(3) delicate discrimination (especially of aesthetic values(4) a brief experience of something(5) a small amount eaten or drunk(6) the faculty of distinguishing sweet, sour, bitter, and salty properties in the mouth(7) a kind of sensing; distinguishing substances by means of the taste buds
Verb(1) have flavor; taste of something(2) perceive by the sense of taste(3) take a sample of(4) have a distinctive or characteristic taste(5) distinguish flavors(6) experience briefly
(1) That hardly any believers approach aesthetic taste in this way is in no small part the reason we are flailing about today in a culture of ugliness and death.(2) But the taste of that sauce lingered and I finished my water trying to get the taste out of my mouth.(3) You are no doubt familiar with the five senses: sight, touch, hearing, smell and taste .(4) Hydrogen Guy was about to start reciting a poem on the Joys of Cured Meats, but Deuterium Boy pleaded with him not to on the grounds of good taste .(5) Pressley was pivotal in their return to the top division in 1996 and the following season helped United to a third-place finish and a brief taste of European football.(6) For 12 years, the Tooreen native was content to fly the high life and sample a taste of the glamour and glitz that the world had to offer.(7) They are typically required to blind taste a variety of experimental wines.(8) I think if more people should pay attention to me and what I like because I obviously have refined taste in everything.(9) Heritage Day gives us the opportunity to step back in time and sample a taste of life from the ├ö├ç├┐good old days├ö├ç├û.(10) So put your inhibitions behind you and allow yourself to sample a taste of something new!(11) But, the thermals are for the most part within the acceptable boundaries of good taste .(12) It is through our senses - sight, hearing, smell, taste and touch - that we perceive the world around us.(13) he found the aggressive competitiveness of the profession was not to his taste(14) To fully appreciate the complexity of wine, the senses of sight, smell, taste and even touch must be employed.(15) As for aesthetics, the Library Board is known for its bad taste in architecture.(16) try a taste of cheese
(1) to taste :: si ay dhadhan
(2) good taste :: dhadhan wanaagsan
(3) bad taste :: dhadhan xun
(4) taste good :: wanaagsan dhadhamin
(5) taste bud :: iyo buro dhadhan
(6) bitter taste :: dhadhan qadhaadh
(7) taste like :: dhadhamin sida
(8) nice taste :: dhadhan fiican
(9) taste buds :: burooyinkoodii dhadhan
(10) sour taste :: dhadhan dhanaan
2. mouthful ::
3. palate ::
4. liking ::
6. judgment ::
7. decorum ::
8. discernment ::
9. tasting ::
10. taste sensation ::
11. penchant ::
12. sense of taste ::
13. sample ::
14. perceive ::
16. consume ::
17. experience ::
18. savor ::
19. smack ::
taste, tasted, tasteful, tasteless, tastes, tasting, tastings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
but wait until you TASTE this.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
Well, he don't much like
the TASTE of chili P.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
But the truth is, I don't like the TASTE.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
Or maybe you'd like to show Rhalko
here what you TASTE like?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
I'm developing a TASTE for it.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
English to Somali Dictionary: taste
Meaning and definitions of taste, translation in Somali language for taste with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of taste in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "taste"
What taste means in Somali, taste meaning in Somali, taste definition, examples and pronunciation of taste in Somali language.