sheegid, ku xigid
- u sheegsheegaysasheegayaa
Noun(1) a Swiss patriot who lived in the early 14th century and who was renowned for his skill as an archer; according to legend an Austrian governor compelled him to shoot an apple from his son's head with his crossbow (which he did successfully without mishap
Verb(1) express in words(2) let something be known(3) narrate or give a detailed account of(4) give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority(5) discern or comprehend(6) inform positively and with certainty and confidence(7) give evidence(8) mark as different
(1) a mechanic will tell you if you need a new engine(2) Nobody can tell , but they will certainly have their work cut out for them.(3) People are too intelligent for us to direct their minds and tell them go this way or that way.(4) Confinement and want of fresh air was beginning to tell on her health and spirits.(5) In the digital elevation model the small conical mound of a tell is represented by a characteristic point pattern, superposed onto the natural topography.(6) I can't tell the difference between margarine and butter(7) My friends have tried to be nice but I can tell that they all think we are going to break up eventually.(8) tell me why you're here(9) you can tell they're in love(10) the strain of supporting the family was beginning to tell on him(11) You can tell that they're starting to like you, that they want to trust you.(12) tell him to go away(13) The strain is beginning to tell on her.(14) the figures tell a different story(15) promise you won't tell(16) their lack of fitness began to tell
(1) to tell :: inaad u sheegto
(2) tell the truth :: runta sheeg
(3) tell off :: sheeg off
(4) tell lies :: been
(5) tell a lie :: been u sheegin
(6) tell a story :: sheeg sheeko
(7) tell the time :: sheeg waqtiga
(8) tell about :: u sheeg oo ku saabsan
(9) tell apart :: u sheeg marka laga reebo
(10) tell stories :: sheeg sheekooyin
1. inform ::
2. relate ::
3. instruct ::
4. assure ::
5. reveal ::
6. give the game away ::
7. inform on ::
8. ascertain ::
9. distinguish ::
10. take its toll ::
11. say ::
12. order ::
13. narrate ::
14. evidence ::
1. mind ::
2. obey ::
tell, telling, tells
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Tell her I'm not here.
- Where are you?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
You sure?But I was just
about to TELL everyone
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
I have come to TELL you
that the sacrifice of this man will not please the gods.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 8
Well, why don't you TELL her?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
I'll TELL you that much.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
English to Somali Dictionary: tell
Meaning and definitions of tell, translation in Somali language for tell with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tell in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "tell"
What tell means in Somali, tell meaning in Somali, tell definition, examples and pronunciation of tell in Somali language.