waqti go'an ah
ku meel gaar ah
- ku meel gaar ahtemporariesku meel gaar ah
Noun(1) a worker (especially in an office
Adjective(1) not permanent; not lasting(2) lacking continuity or regularity
(1) The couple run the parcel service from temporary buildings on the farm.(2) The boys will stay in this temporary shelter until a better solution can be found.(3) I have taken on a succession of temporary jobs.(4) they're temporary residents in Ireland(5) She held him so tight it was painful, and prayed, just prayed, that this was only temporary .(6) She has two degrees but she has only found a part-time, temporary job.(7) We currently use temporary doctors but we can't carry on with this in the longer term.(8) Most patients experience temporary side effects which usually end within three days.(9) The council has offered them temporary accommodation.(10) He is living here, but we do not know whether this is a permanent or temporary arrangement.(11) In the past, permanent and temporary staff always had the same pay and conditions.(12) During the road closures police advise drivers to use the temporary car parks.(13) I'm only here temporary(14) temporary work(15) I was temporary manager for the day.(16) Beauty is temporary , yet we live in a world that is preoccupied with looks.
(1) temporary job :: shaqo ku meel gaar ah
(2) temporary worker :: shaqaale ku meel gaar ah
(3) temporary employee :: shaqaale ku meel gaar ah
(4) temporary staff :: shaqaalaha ku meel gaar ah
(5) temporary residence :: deganaansho ku meel gaar ah
(6) temporary shelter :: hoy ku meel gaar ah
(7) temporary contract :: heshiis ku meel gaar ah
(8) temporary storage :: kaydinta ku meel gaar ah
(9) temporary insanity :: waali ku meel gaar ah
(10) temporary substitute :: bedel ku meel gaar ah
1. nonpermanent ::
2. brief ::
3. irregular ::
aan caadi ahayn
4. impermanent ::
5. temp ::
1. permanent ::
temporaries, temporarily, temporary
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
a TEMPORARY sabbatical
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
A bed, even a TEMPORARY bed...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
Thank you. And it's only TEMPORARY,
just till I get back on my feet,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
A modified roommate agreement
for a TEMPORARY house guest.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
English to Somali Dictionary: temporary
Meaning and definitions of temporary, translation in Somali language for temporary with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of temporary in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "temporary"
What temporary means in Somali, temporary meaning
in Somali, temporary definition, examples and pronunciation
of temporary in Somali language.