Noun(1) leaves of the tobacco plant dried and prepared for smoking or ingestion(2) aromatic annual or perennial herbs and shrubs
(1) With the anti-smoking campaigns the nation acknowledged the dangers of smoking tobacco .(2) There were three products, cut tobacco for pipes, roll tobacco for chewing and smoking, and snuff.(3) Smokeless tobacco is most commonly used in rural regions but use in urban areas is growing.(4) Most of the health risks associated with pot smoking are related to the tobacco its usually smoked with.(5) Several carcinogens are derived from tobacco but also from areca nut.(6) Drinking alcohol and smoking or chewing tobacco are also associated with an increased risk of developing mouth cancer.(7) Oral intake of tobacco by chewing also increased the excretion as nicotine can be absorbed from oral mucosa.(8) Both tobacco , as a model plant species, and alfalfa have been transformed with the assembled constructs.(9) That's not true, for medical evidence says that smoking or chewing tobacco can kill people.(10) The smoking of tobacco should eventually become an activity undertaken only by consenting adults in private.(11) The socioeconomic differences are more marked for smoking than for chewing tobacco .(12) What I do know is that legal smoking of tobacco kills 4,700 New Zealanders a year.(13) Both tobacco and cannabis have a similar range of carcinogenic substances.(14) Smokeless tobacco comes in two main forms - snuff and chewing tobacco .(15) However the consumption of smoking tobacco is far lower than in any other European country.(16) Cancer of the oral cavity is more common in people who chew tobacco or smoke pipes.
(1) tobacco pipe :: beebka tubaakada
(2) chewing tobacco :: tobaakada la calaliyo
(3) tobacco shop :: dukaan tubaakada
(4) pipe tobacco :: tubaakada biibiile
(5) tobacco smoke :: sigaarka
(6) smokeless tobacco :: tubaakada aan qiiqa lahayn
(7) tobacco leaf :: caleen tubaakada
(8) tobacco box :: sanduuqa tubaakada
(9) tobacco ash :: ash tubaakada
(10) tobacco industry :: warshadaha tobaakada
1. tobacco plant ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
my mom would put hamster poop
in his chewing TOBACCO.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
and they become
the biggest Taliban against TOBACCO.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
No whiskey, no TOBACCO,
low on ammo--
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
Tobacco and alcohol? Need I remind you
not a lot of scientific discoveries...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
English to Somali Dictionary: tobacco
Meaning and definitions of tobacco, translation in Somali language for tobacco with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of tobacco in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "tobacco"
What tobacco means in Somali, tobacco meaning
in Somali, tobacco definition, examples and pronunciation
of tobacco in Somali language.