Adjective(1) mentally and emotionally stable
Adverb(1) in contact with each other or in proximity(2) assembled in one place(3) in each other's company(4) at the same time(5) with cooperation and interchange(6) with a common plan
(1) So far as I can see, the old classes, working, middle and upper, are drawing ever closer together culturally.(2) She said the tragedy had brought the tight-knit community even closer together .(3) We were always close, but this has brought us even closer together .(4) My boyfriend is a wonderful person, and we've been together for a couple of years now.(5) After eight years together , the couple had recently been talking about getting married.(6) Almost two thousand years ago, a small group of believers met together and took a stand.(7) Relatives and friends will always try to persuade the quarreling couple to remain together .(8) When you couple all this together then you can see how this Stradbally team will be so hard to beat.(9) Mix together the soy, sugar, a tablespoon of oil and half a tablespoon of fish sauce, then pour over the beef, coating well.(10) Mix together the pork mince, rice, herbs and paprika in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.(11) they worked together(12) He believed that making the team live in a forest to bring them closer together would get them through.(13) We stood together in our coffee break spot by the kitchen door, regarding him, thoughtfully.(14) They stood together on the edge of the platform and looked out on the green summer day.(15) Even had the boy and girl got it together I think it is statistically unlikely that the couple would be together in five years.(16) We chuckled together as she stood and reached up to the top shelf of a grand bookcase in the corner.
(1) come together :: isugu yimaadeen
(2) put together :: wada saaray
(3) all together :: oo dhan si wadajir ah
(4) together with :: wada jir ah ula
(5) stick together :: isku wada dheggan
(6) live together :: wada nool
(7) bring together :: isu keeno
(8) go together :: wada
(9) work together :: wada shaqeeyaan
1. with each other ::
kasta oo kale oo
4. in concert ::
1. separately ::
si gooni gooni ah
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Let's do it TOGETHER.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
We had some good days TOGETHER.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
We're all being shipped
off to hell TOGETHER.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
You know what?
We wrote this paper TOGETHER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
Oh! Oh, hi! I'm sorry,
did you two wanna sit TOGETHER?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
English to Somali Dictionary: together
Meaning and definitions of together, translation in Somali language for together with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of together in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "together"
What together means in Somali, together meaning
in Somali, together definition, examples and pronunciation
of together in Somali language.