Noun(1) a journey or route all the way around a particular place or area(2) a time period for working (after which you will be relieved by someone else(3) a period of time spent in military service
Verb(1) make a tour of a certain place
(1) In 1610 Hobbes went with Cavendish on a European tour and they visited France, Germany, and Italy.(2) The Australian's 62 was his lowest career round on the tour by three shots.(3) That's why I love going on tour with the footie team.(4) Why postpone it merely because the National team is on tour .(5) The other constant is that teams at the end of their season find it increasingly difficult to perform successfully on tour .(6) This is the standard defence often used in trying to excuse otherwise often outrageous behaviour by sporting teams on tour or on pre season or post season trips.(7) The students then took a short tour of part of Dove House and afterwards joined the patients in the day room in a painting session.(8) Gemma had studied for her A levels, whilst performing on tour .(9) There is Annika Sorenstam here, the number one on the ladies' professional golf tour , the LPGA.(10) The US Open champion said the pressure was different from playing on tour .(11) he decided to tour France(12) Every museum director and curator embarking on a new building project should be required to tour these rooms.(13) Even a short tour of the museum fills you with disgust and revulsion once you overcome your disbelief.(14) It's a masterpiece of theatre that's been finely honed by the troupe performing the play on tour across Britain.(15) He last visited the island in November to tour earthquake-stricken areas in central Taiwan.(16) Some fear losing some of their best years on the college circuit, outside of the spotlight of the pro tennis tour .
(1) tour guide :: hage dalxiis
(2) guided tour :: safar hanuunsan
(3) on tour :: booqasho
(4) city tour :: safar magaalada
(5) tour operator :: hawlwadeen dalxiis
(6) sightseeing tour :: meelaha safar
(7) package tour :: xirmo safar
(8) tour bus :: bas safar
(9) walking tour :: safar socda
(10) tour leader :: hogaamiyaha safar
2. visit ::
4. turn ::
5. circuit ::
6. travel around ::
7. visit ::
tour, toured, touring, tourism, tourist, tourists, tours
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
This is like the
worst Hollywood TOUR ever.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
When I called, they said they'd
be excited to give us a TOUR.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
It's not every day you get to
TOUR NASA with a real astronaut.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
So this is it, honey. What do you say?
Wanna take a TOUR?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
Maybe tomorrow I start
a bongo band and TOUR the world.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
English to Somali Dictionary: tour
Meaning and definitions of tour, translation in Somali language for tour with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of tour in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "tour"
What tour means in Somali, tour meaning
in Somali, tour definition, examples and pronunciation
of tour in Somali language.