Noun(1) an urban area with a fixed boundary that is smaller than a city(2) the people living in a municipality smaller than a city(3) an administrative division of a county(4) United States architect who was noted for his design and construction of truss bridges (1784-1844
(1) They stream into town from the central station and spread out across the city until the whole of the capital is one giant party zone.(2) In town recently for a reading at Concordia, I decided to ask York about her interest in this subject.(3) Rachel left to drive back into town(4) I was out of town at the time(5) In town you have been mistaken for a child countless times and I know boys who are taller than you.(6) The big guns are in town and district firearm owners are being given the chance to surrender their weapons for cash.(7) In town the other day to announce the launching of the new party, Devan was exuding confidence.(8) No longer are rivalries between town and gown manifested in destruction, riot and murder.(9) They dress in their best clothes, and as they go into town , their neighbors follow.(10) soon we were out of town(11) the whole town is talking about it(12) In town is another story, as its massive bulk can make it unwieldy in tight parking areas.(13) I looked after the house and created the most outstanding garden in town .(14) In town , shops were sold out of fans for a time and were quickly snapped up when stocks were replenished.(15) The variety of music and announcements kept the locals and tourists informed as to what was happening in town .(16) he has moved to town
(1) town hall :: town hall
(2) in town :: magaalada
(3) out of town :: ka mid ah magaalada
(4) the town :: magaalada
(5) in the town :: magaalada
(6) old town :: magaalada jir
(7) town square :: square magaalada
(8) go to town :: tag magaalada
(9) town center :: bartamaha magaalada
1. municipality ::
2. townsfolk ::
3. township ::
town, townes, towns
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
you'll end up
the most popular dead man in TOWN.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
It worked for a small TOWN in Italy
to take control of the whole world.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
the small TOWN where the pharmacy is.
It’s 640 hectares
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
and hair that goes from "office"
to "on the TOWN" in minutes.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
What are you talking about?
Apparently, it's all over TOWN.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
English to Somali Dictionary: town
Meaning and definitions of town, translation in Somali language for town with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of town in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "town"
What town means in Somali, town meaning
in Somali, town definition, examples and pronunciation
of town in Somali language.