- safarkau safraysocotadasafrayasafraya
Noun(1) the act of going from one place to another(2) a movement through space that changes the location of something(3) self-propelled movement
Verb(1) change location; move, travel, or proceed, also metaphorically(2) undertake a journey or trip(3) make a trip for pleasure(4) travel upon or across(5) undergo transportation as in a vehicle(6) travel from place to place, as for the purpose of finding work, preaching, or acting as a judge
(1) By then the universe had cooled down enough for neutral atoms to form, at last allowing radiation to travel unimpeded.(2) I found this travel iron at a thrift store and think it is one of the most beautiful objects I own.(3) She writes on topics ranging from travel to fitness, and also recently completed a mystery novel.(4) he made the travel arrangements(5) This is the age at which they can wander and be induced to travel the wrong road.(6) They went outside and found her looking in a travel mirror and putting on even more red lipstick.(7) Use fewer trails to limit machine travel , and rutting may become a factor.(8) He also said care should be taken on the journey home and recommended people not to travel alone.(9) This means that light rays travel to the back of the retina before they have been bent by the cornea and lens.(10) The speaker at the July meeting stood before the members with an electric travel iron in one hand and a duster in the other.(11) The effect reaches as far as light can travel , burning itself like a candle with a kaleidoscope of colours.(12) There's an enormous amount of travel and a lot of very interesting challenges.(13) I, however, don't go anywhere without the Preservador travel humidor.(14) business travel(15) Other useful aids include travel mirrors and opaque disposal bags.(16) Be prepared to insert them over the travel lock release mechanism as soon as the blade locks.
(1) travel agent :: wakiilka safarka
(2) travel agency :: hay'adda socdaalka
(3) travel abroad :: safraan dibadda
(4) space travel :: safarka bannaan
(5) travel expenses :: kharashka safarka
(6) air travel :: safarka hawada
(7) travel industry :: warshadaha safarka
(8) travel by plane :: safarka diyaarad
(9) time travel :: safarka waqtiga
(10) travel document :: dukumeentiga lagu safro
2. locomotion ::
3. traveling ::
4. journey ::
5. journey through ::
6. move ::
7. move around ::
8. go ::
1. crawl ::
2. creep ::
3. poke ::
travel, traveled, traveler, travelers, traveling, travelings, travelling, travellings, travels
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Some of those suckers
TRAVEL thousands of miles
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
TORMUND: We had to TRAVEL around them
to get here.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
I know TRAVEL isn't easy in these times.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
We'll TRAVEL to the funeral together.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
Come, you'll be wanting a bath
after all that TRAVEL.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
English to Somali Dictionary: travel
Meaning and definitions of travel, translation in Somali language for travel with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of travel in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "travel"
What travel means in Somali, travel meaning in Somali, travel definition, examples and pronunciation of travel in Somali language.