Noun(1) a fact that has been verified(2) conformity to reality or actuality(3) a true statement(4) the quality of being near to the true value(5) United States abolitionist and feminist who was freed from slavery and became a leading advocate of the abolition of slavery and for the rights of women (1797-1883
(1) As Mark Twain once said, " Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction?(2) to hide the truth from sb(3) From it beginnings this government has had a tenuous relationship with truth .(4) We are not going to make any progress on this until we get some truth and transparency about what's going on.(5) "I can't tell you much for you must discover the whole truth for yourself.(6) You tell that lie to thousands and keep telling it, and soon enough it becomes accepted as truth .(7) It will say that truth and honesty were the basic disciplines of scientists such as Jones.(8) Even true stories do not display the whole truth - just a version or perception of it.(9) we don't know the whole truth(10) he had to accept the truth of her accusation(11) There is some truth in the old saying that there is a small child in each of us only waiting to get out to play.(12) she found out the truth about him(13) truth is stranger than fiction(14) If facts are checked by many more sources then the truth is likelier to be told.(15) I can't demand that people speak the absolute truth about the dear departed.(16) The news is uncertain, the details clouded and vague, and the truth behind the fact is elusive.
(1) the truth :: Runta
(2) tell the truth :: runta sheeg
(3) nothing but the truth :: Runta mooyaane wax
(4) in truth :: in runta
(5) moment of truth :: daqiiqad runta
(6) telling the truth :: run sheegaysaan
(7) of truth :: runta
(8) face the truth :: wajihi runta
(9) speak the truth :: Run Sheegi
(10) find out the truth :: heli runta baxay
1. veracity ::
2. what actually happened ::
waxa dhab ahaan u dhacay
4. fact ::
5. accuracy ::
6. the true ::
waxa run ah
1. falsity ::
2. untruth ::
truth, truthful, truths
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Do you want to hear the TRUTH?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
What TRUTH would that be?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
with the White Walkers is that
you're telling the TRUTH,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
Well, TRUTH be told,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
All right, what's the TRUTH?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
English to Somali Dictionary: truth
Meaning and definitions of truth, translation in Somali language for truth with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of truth in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "truth"
What truth means in Somali, truth meaning
in Somali, truth definition, examples and pronunciation
of truth in Somali language.