- fahmola fahmi karofahamkafahamsan
Verb(1) know and comprehend the nature or meaning of(2) perceive (an idea or situation(3) make sense of a language(4) believe to be the case(5) be understanding of
(1) I understand you're at art school(2) he didn't understand a word I said(3) Discovering how other languages work helps you understand your own better.(4) I knew you'd understand(5) They must take the initiative to understand indigenous languages and cultures.(6) I didn't understand a word of the German they were singing in, but that didn't seem to matter at all.(7) what do you understand by that term?(8) he couldn't understand why we burst out laughing(9) At the same time, the painting's title requires us to understand it as a view of New York.(10) She looked at me with no expression at all as if she didn't understand a word I'd said.(11) We understand that this constant credit information might become irritating for some users.(12) I understand that many of the resorts in the region have received cancellations.(13) Many believe his discovery will change the face of science and how scientists understand the very nature of reality.(14) I can't understand it!(15) she didn't really understand the situation(16) she wasn't married, I understand
(1) not understand :: ma fahmin
(2) to understand :: si ay u fahmaan
(3) understand me :: ii fahmin
(4) try to understand :: isku day inaad fahanto
(5) hard to understand :: adag tahay in la fahmo
(6) difficult to understand :: adag tahay in la fahmo
1. comprehend ::
2. appreciate ::
3. believe ::
4. read ::
5. infer ::
6. realize ::
7. sympathize ::
8. get it ::
aad u hesho
1. miss ::
understand, understandable, understanding, understandings, understands
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Okay, I think I UNDERSTAND.
- You do?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
It is him or us. You UNDERSTAND?
It is him or us!
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
Do you UNDERSTAND how
important Hawking is to me?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
I don't UNDERSTAND.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
I'm not sure you UNDERSTAND
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
English to Somali Dictionary: understand
Meaning and definitions of understand, translation in Somali language for understand with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of understand in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "understand"
What understand means in Somali, understand meaning in Somali, understand definition, examples and pronunciation of understand in Somali language.