- kala duwanaankala duwanaanta
Noun(1) an instance of change; the rate or magnitude of change(2) an activity that varies from a norm or standard(3) a repetition of a musical theme in which it is modified or embellished(4) something a little different from others of the same type(5) an artifact that deviates from a norm or standard(6) the angle (at a particular location(7) the process of varying or being varied(8) (astronomy, especially a perturbation of the earth's moon(9) (biology(10) (ballet(11) the act of changing or altering something slightly but noticeably from the norm or standard
(1) he makes the preparation for his variation with utmost care and accuracy(2) Abul Wafa determined accurately the obliquity of the ecliptic in 995 A.D. and calculated the variation in the moon's motion.(3) a variation on the mother-in-law theme(4) Mutation is the primary source of genetic variation upon which natural selection can act.(5) In the mass-conserving variation , modulo 3 arithmetic is more useful.(6) the figures showed marked variation from year to year(7) they found considerable regional variation in pronunciation(8) hurling is an Irish variation of hockey(9) hurling is an Irish variation of field hockey(10) He did publish on electricity and magnetism, the variation of magnetic declination with time as well as several publications on optics and astronomical topics.(11) What can we make of the published figures which show such a wide variation in the amounts claimed by councillors?(12) Greg and Pete had been having a variation of this argument for almost half an hour now, and Kobi was rapidly becoming quite bored.(13) I particularly enjoyed the solo variation in the second movement by Andrei Uvarov, which was intensely sad, delicate and surprisingly feminine for such a big man.(14) In fact the major perturbation, producing about 99.99 percent of the variation in the lunar orbit, is due to the large attraction of the Sun.(15) Unexpectedly, a great variety of shapes is obtained by a small variation in the basic function.(16) a variation on the main theme
(1) seasonal variation :: kala duwanaansho xilliyeed
(2) genetic variation :: kala duwanaanshaha hidde
(3) diurnal variation :: kala duwanaansho qaafiyad
1. difference ::
2. change ::
3. deviation ::
4. variant ::
6. sport ::
7. variance ::
8. magnetic variation ::
kala duwanaansho magnetic
9. pas seul ::
1. fixation ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
could cause time
VARIATION of alpha E.M.?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
English to Somali Dictionary: variation
Meaning and definitions of variation, translation in Somali language for variation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of variation in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "variation"
What variation means in Somali, variation meaning
in Somali, variation definition, examples and pronunciation
of variation in Somali language.