- kala duwanvarietalvarietalskala duwan
Noun(1) a collection containing a variety of sorts of things(2) noticeable heterogeneity(3) (biology(4) a show consisting of a series of short unrelated performances(5) a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality(6) a difference that is usually pleasant
(1) Concert parties at the time improvised with available talent and material to provide variety revues involving light-hearted music and comedy.(2) Tony Charmoli, a pioneer and innovator during the days of variety television, received a Career Achievement Award.(3) With improved packaging came improved quality and variety of meals.(4) The diet has improved in quality and variety , with modern supermarkets offering imported foods.(5) the centre offers a variety of leisure activities(6) variety is the spice of life(7) A standard radio studio of that era could be a very intimidating place, and a theatre would create a much better atmosphere for radio comedy, variety shows or quizzes.(8) Customers are getting snobbier about their teas and are demanding better quality and wider variety .(9) Through it, thousands of Americans were introduced to dance, albeit of the music hall variety .(10) it's the variety that makes my job so enjoyable(11) Many attendees said they appreciated the quality and variety of exhibitors, lectures and seminars.(12) In Spain, there is now a robust supply of both Moroccan hashish and homegrown marijuana of increasing variety and quality.(13) He appeared on stage in many variety concerts and was a wonderful MC.(14) a wide variety of courses(15) A smaller pool of people can mean less diversity, less variety and less dynamism.(16) Music hall and variety were replaced in the public fancy by cinema after 1918.
(1) a variety of :: noocyo kala duwan oo
(2) variety show :: kala duwan show
(3) variety of :: kala duwan ee
(4) variety store :: dukaanka kala duwan
(5) great variety :: kala duwan weyn
(6) variety meat :: hilib kala duwan
1. diversity ::
2. assortment ::
3. sort ::
4. mixture ::
isku dar ah
5. variety show ::
kala duwan show
6. change ::
7. form ::
varietal, varietals, varieties, variety
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I was brought up on a VARIETY
of military bases around the world.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
There's a VARIETY
of denominations, so...
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
English to Somali Dictionary: variety
Meaning and definitions of variety, translation in Somali language for variety with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of variety in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "variety"
What variety means in Somali, variety meaning in Somali, variety definition, examples and pronunciation of variety in Somali language.