Noun(1) a burial chamber (usually underground(2) a strongroom or compartment (often made of steel(3) an arched brick or stone ceiling or roof(4) the act of jumping over an obstacle
Verb(1) jump across or leap over (an obstacle(2) bound vigorously
(1) There is a noticeable acoustic difference between a church with a wooden roof and a similar building with a stone vault , as many choristers will testify.(2) The 35-year-old interior decorator said the burglars had found a jewellery box in his bedroom which he had forgotten to put back in a bank vault .(3) One of the most famous international heists involved the Sewer Rats, a team of seven underworld criminals led by Albert Spaggiari who targeted a bank vault in Nice, France.(4) The owner of the fossil kept it locked away in a bank vault so no one has ever been able to verify it - until now.(5) At surgery, there was a significant deformity of the cranial vault at the level of the occiput and first and second cervical vertebrae.(6) I had to wait for nearly two hours in that heat to take my first vault and that drained some of my energy.(7) the cranial vault(8) The present place was a Victorian arched vault of steel, copper and glass - a massive hall.(9) There was not a cloud in the entire vault of the sky!(10) Hatch didn't get her usual height or distance on her vault , and she also took a step after her landing.(11) Three to seven years after burial, the bones of the deceased are exhumed and placed in a family vault or a communal ossuary.(12) He was buried in the family vault in the church at Bawdsey, Suffolk.(13) However, the royal vault , which is beneath the chapel, cannot be accessed by the public.(14) Both men carried holdalls and forced the staff members into the vault of the bank, where they stole a large quantity of cash and other items.(15) His progress was briefly thwarted by the locked gate, but he managed to vault the boundary wall without breaking a sweat and disappeared down the road at superhuman speed.(16) And that cathedral is high - reaching right to the vault of the sky.
(1) vault of heaven :: wareegga samada
(2) vault cash :: lacagta caddaanka ah wareegga
(3) ribbed vault :: wareegga godgodan
(4) pole-vault :: cirif-wareegga
(5) family vault :: wareegga qoyska
1. arched roof ::
2. cellar ::
3. safe ::
4. hurdle ::
5. jump over ::
6. overleap ::
vault, vaulted, vaulter, vaulters, vaulting, vaults
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The VAULT is open.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
What plan is better than going out
with the eight millions of the safe VAULT?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
the VAULT will be flooded.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
The door and the VAULT
is made of Valyrian stone.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
The VAULT is completely airtight.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
English to Somali Dictionary: vault
Meaning and definitions of vault, translation in Somali language for vault with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of vault in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "vault"
What vault means in Somali, vault meaning
in Somali, vault definition, examples and pronunciation
of vault in Somali language.