Adjective(1) relating to or using sight(2) visible
(1) Other blunders interfere more with the visual integrity of the building than its structure.(2) Indeed water in all its diverse forms has been mainly responsible for the visual feast that lies ahead.(3) Previously, visual checks were carried out but this could be very subjective.(4) Experiments in visual perception have shown that the mind has a great influence on what we see.(5) They also point to the historical inclusion of visual arts in the festival.(6) It is a very successful way to convert an ordinary shot into one with a lot of visual appeal.(7) Such visual adverts seek to mobilise hopes which their very existence has helped extinguish.(8) he has a visual impairment(9) Taken together, these elements add up to a beautiful visual blend of the old and the new.(10) his poetry is highly visual(11) The dishes that ranged from pudding, juice to salads proved to be a visual treat as well.(12) Her training in visual arts enables her to create her scenes as though each image is to be framed.(13) There are a couple of visual effects that are stunning and the pacing is just brilliant.(14) Her performance earned her a bronze medal in the visual impairment category.(15) When only the first two rows of an eye chart are read it is called moderate visual impairment.(16) However, Plato's distrust of sensory perception led him to reject the visual arts.
(1) visual aids :: qalabka muuqaalka
(2) visual art :: farshaxanka muuqaalka
(3) visual inspection :: kormeerka muuqaal ah
(4) visual aid :: gargaarka muuqaal ah
(5) visual arts :: fananka la daawado
(6) visual effects :: saamaynta muuqaal ah
(7) visual acuity :: waxloogu
(8) visual display unit :: unit muuqaal ah soo bandhigay
(9) visual display :: bandhigay muuqaal ah
(10) visual field :: beerta muuqaal ah
1. optical ::
2. visible ::
la arki karo
3. ocular ::
4. graphic ::
visual, visualize, visualizes, visually, visuals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We have VISUAL."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
You employ a VISUAL display...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
by measuring their response
to VISUAL stimuli.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
"We have inside VISUAL."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
MAN [ON PA]:
Please maintain VISUAL contact
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
English to Somali Dictionary: visual
Meaning and definitions of visual, translation in Somali language for visual with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of visual in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "visual"
What visual means in Somali, visual meaning
in Somali, visual definition, examples and pronunciation
of visual in Somali language.