- codkaka muujiyayla qabtaycodkoodiiAdoo
Noun(1) the distinctive quality or pitch or condition of a person's speech(2) the sound made by the vibration of vocal folds modified by the resonance of the vocal tract(3) a sound suggestive of a vocal utterance(4) expressing in coherent verbal form(5) a means or agency by which something is expressed or communicated(6) something suggestive of speech in being a medium of expression(7) (metonymy(8) an advocate who represents someone else's policy or purpose(9) the ability to speak(10) (linguistics, active or passive(11) the melody carried by a particular voice or instrument in polyphonic music
Verb(1) give voice to(2) utter with vibrating vocal chords
(1) In other words, I must become a string theorist to voice an opinion about it.(2) George Orwell argues that the passive voice can be a tool for political abuse.(3) At a time when the future of our public services is at the centre of the political debate, we must make clear that our members too have a right to a voice .(4) It is time the rest of society reclaimed its right to have a voice in determining what their lives shall be like.(5) When at last he spoke, his voice was beguiling, and my senses seemed to calm of their own accord.(6) he has a deep voice(7) Thrust a mic to an opera singer's mouth and the voice is rendered flat, tinny, indistinct.(8) Simon has begun to develop a distinctive voice as both a fiction and nonfiction writer.(9) His distinctive voice and presentation style was instantly recognisable.(10) he remains an influential voice in the party(11) Welcome to the movement sister, we sure could use a voice like yours right now!(12) The aim of the group is to work together towards the elimination of discrimination on the grounds of race by giving ethnic minorities a voice .(13) People want to vote with their feet and let their voice be heard, but when it comes to all things European, they are not concerned.(14) the passive voice(15) I lost my voice for a second but quickly recovered, though still nervous.(16) He remained very ill, lost his voice and contracted a chest infection which lasted for some weeks.
(1) passive voice :: codka dadban
(2) active voice :: codka firfircoon
(3) voice mail :: mail cod
(4) loud voice :: cod weyn
(5) voice recorder :: codka taariikhqorihii
(6) voice recognition :: aqoonsi cod
(7) low voice :: codka hooseeyo
(8) beautiful voice :: codka u qurux badan
(9) tone of voice :: naaxiyadda codka
1. power of speech ::
2. expression ::
3. opinion ::
4. say ::
5. spokesperson ::
7. representative ::
8. articulation ::
9. part ::
10. express ::
11. vocalize ::
voice, voiced, voiceless, voices, voicing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I think I'm finding
a new VOICE.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
The VOICE of Darth Vader,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
Speak in their VOICE.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
Yes, but I said it
in my calming H.R. VOICE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
(IN SINGSONG VOICE)
"' alt="(IN SINGSONG VOICE)
(IN SINGSONG VOICE)
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
English to Somali Dictionary: voice
Meaning and definitions of voice, translation in Somali language for voice with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of voice in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "voice"
What voice means in Somali, voice meaning in Somali, voice definition, examples and pronunciation of voice in Somali language.