baahi, la'aanshorabitaan, baahansho
Noun(1) a state of extreme poverty(2) the state of needing something that is absent or unavailable(3) anything that is necessary but lacking(4) a specific feeling of desire
Verb(1) feel or have a desire for; want strongly(2) have need of(3) hunt or look for; want for a particular reason(4) wish or demand the presence of(5) be without, lack; be deficient in
(1) He had the kind of personality that made you want to believe everything he said, even if he said the sky was pink.(2) freedom from want(3) I want you to make up your own mind(4) we want to go to the beach(5) You'll have to decide if you want that kind of photo on the front page of your newspaper.(6) Victorian houses which are in want of repair(7) for want of a better location we ate our picnic in the cemetery(8) I'll give you a lift into town if you want(9) it won't be through want of trying(10) Students care a lot about their future and they want someone powerful to speak to them.(11) if I want my room tidy, I'll tidy it myself(12) you shall want for nothing while you are with me(13) I want to believe everything the marketing people tell me about whisky, and more besides.(14) for want of anything better to do, I went to bed(15) I want every member who wants to speak to be able to have his or her say, and to be heard.(16) the war on want
(1) want to :: doonaya in ay
(2) they want :: waxay rabaan
(3) as you want :: sida aad rabto in aad
(4) want to see :: doonayaa in aan arko
(5) want to go :: rabaa in aan aado
(6) want to know :: Raba inuu ogaado
(7) not want :: ma doonayo
(8) want to do :: rabaan in ay sameeyaan
(9) want ad :: rabto in ad
1. lack ::
2. need ::
u baahan tahay
3. wish ::
4. deprivation ::
5. wishing ::
6. desire ::
7. should ::
8. lack ::
9. require ::
1. have ::
2. hold ::
want, wanted, wanting, wants
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I WANT to know if they're working.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
I can't believe
Penny doesn't WANT
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
Is that plain enough for you?
I WANT them both dead.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
and I really don't WANT to.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
You WANT to say that...?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
English to Somali Dictionary: want
Meaning and definitions of want, translation in Somali language for want with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of want in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "want"
What want means in Somali, want meaning in Somali, want definition, examples and pronunciation of want in Somali language.