Noun(1) the atmospheric conditions that comprise the state of the atmosphere in terms of temperature and wind and clouds and precipitation
Verb(1) face and withstand with courage(2) cause to slope(3) sail to the windward of(4) change under the action or influence of the weather
Adjective(1) towards the side exposed to wind
(1) We shelter from the weather under a clump of trees.(2) Due to the bad weather , torrential rain and wind, the game was halted after the first half.(3) What's the weather like where you are?(4) We need some rain though and dry weather has been forecast up to Thursday.(5) This work will be carried out in the near future weather permitting.(6) this year has tested industry's ability to weather recession(7) Suffice it to say, different minerals weather and grow at different rates within higher organisms, just as they do in the ambient environment.(8) As carbonate rocks weather , the insoluble fractions are introduced into the cave deposits.(9) The forecast is for brighter weather after days of rain.(10) The ship could not weather the Cape Jackson point and was gradually driven on the lee shore.(11) The cold weather has been suddenly replaced by warm humid conditions.(12) The launch had twice been postponed due to bad weather .(13) the ice sheet preserves specimens that would weather away more quickly in other regions(14) the weather side of the yacht(15) Another option to consider is to allow the wood to weather naturally.(16) The Met Office has predicted an unsettled period of weather with rain and wind.
(1) weather forecast :: saadaasha hawada
(2) bad weather :: cimilo xun
(3) cold weather :: cimilada qabow
(4) hot weather :: cimilada kulul
(5) weather report :: warbixinta cimilada
(6) good weather :: cimilada wanaagsan
(7) nice weather :: cimilada u fiican
(8) under the weather :: hoos cimilada
(9) warm weather :: cimilada diiran
(10) weather conditions :: xaaladaha cimilada
1. forecast ::
2. outlook ::
4. climate ::
5. atmospheric pressure ::
6. temperature ::
8. upwind ::
9. survive ::
10. come through ::
11. ride out ::
12. pull through ::
13. withstand ::
14. endure ::
15. rise above ::
kor ku kici
16. surmount ::
17. overcome ::
18. resist ::
iska caabin ah
19. brave ::
20. stick out ::
weather, weathered, weathering, weatherization, weatherize, weatherizes, weathers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The WEATHER will be
the least of their problems.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
Winterfell is 1,000 miles away from here.
The WEATHER has already begun to turn.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
and we won't be marching anywhere
in this WEATHER.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
Are we done discussing the WEATHER?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
We're not in the Seven Kingdoms,
and you're not dressed for this WEATHER.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
English to Somali Dictionary: weather
Meaning and definitions of weather, translation in Somali language for weather with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of weather in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "weather"
What weather means in Somali, weather meaning
in Somali, weather definition, examples and pronunciation
of weather in Somali language.