Noun(1) a married woman; a man's partner in marriage
(1) Of late she seems to be settling in well as a competent full-time royal wife and new mother.(2) I was a mother, I had been a wife , but my husband was gone and most of my children had left home.(3) Peter left Ireland as a young man and met his beloved beautiful wife Mona of County Wicklow.(4) he's taken a second wife(5) Three years ago he divorced his second wife Anthea, with whom he has two small children.(6) a faculty wife(7) He had not yet wed my mother, and his first wife had died without issue.(8) he met his wife at college(9) Meanwhile, Uncle Phil divorces his loving wife of many years and marries Diane.(10) Dad was predeceased by his beloved wife Tena, six brothers and four sisters.(11) Anna is his former wife(12) his wife of 50 years(13) His estranged wife was recently killed in a car crash, leaving him numb and vulnerable.(14) We have outlived all our brothers and sisters and their wives and husbands.(15) People don't know when their husbands and sons and wives and sisters are coming home.(16) In the crowd there were husbands and wives , fathers and sons.
(1) my wife :: xaaskeyga
(2) his wife :: xaaskiisa
(3) your wife :: naagtaada
(4) husband and wife :: nin iyo naag
(5) loving wife :: xaaskiisa jecel
(6) wife beater :: naagtiisa qasa
(7) former wife :: xaaskiisii hore
(8) ex-wife :: ex-xaaskiisa
(9) man and wife :: nin iyo naag
(10) good wife :: naag wanaagsan
1. spouse ::
2. partner ::
3. life partner ::
4. mate ::
5. consort ::
6. woman ::
7. helpmate ::
8. helpmeet ::
9. bride ::
10. old lady ::
marwada jir ah
11. wifey ::
12. better half ::
13. other half ::
14. missus ::
15. ball and chain ::
kubad iyo silsilad
16. significant other ::
kaloo muhiim ah
wife, wifeless, wifely
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
My sweet, silly WIFE.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
- We really do appreciate that.
- What, is your WIFE there?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
The love between a man and WIFE is sacred.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 1
'Cause a grown man living with his
brother and his brother's WIFE is weird.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
My WIFE had no idea
of my criminal activities,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
English to Somali Dictionary: wife
Meaning and definitions of wife, translation in Somali language for wife with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of wife in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "wife"
What wife means in Somali, wife meaning
in Somali, wife definition, examples and pronunciation
of wife in Somali language.