Noun(1) the capability of conscious choice and decision and intention(2) a fixed and persistent intent or purpose(3) a legal document declaring a person's wishes regarding the disposal of their property when they die
Verb(1) decree or ordain(2) determine by choice(3) leave or give by will after one's death
(1) It is usually a busy holiday weekend on the roads - but this year will be different.(2) I didn't go yet, but I will(3) This is a declaration of military intent, of the will to shed blood and tears for a fellow nation.(4) you'll need an iron will to do it(5) She says that her experience in care left her with a will and a means to destroy herself quietly for many years both physically and psychologically.(6) He is keen to cater to all and if requested will happily search out brands he doesn't already stock.(7) Examples of these different types of regimes will be given in the next section.(8) this house will cost you ├ö├®┬╝200,000(9) In fact, I will continue laying the table outside until everyone refuses to join me.(10) some people will become stronger, some people won't(11) This is an ideal taster before you rush out and buy the album - which you inevitably will .(12) will you give me a lift?(13) you will regret it when you are older(14) It is a necessary fact that animals will die and suffer in the pursuit of human betterment.(15) if you won't help, I will(16) You have to be very strong because you will get knockbacks and you'll have to reassess.
(1) will be :: noqon doonaa
(2) will not :: ma
(3) we will :: waxaan doono
(4) you will :: aad doono
(5) you will be :: aad noqon doontaan
(6) will have :: yeelan doonaan
(7) we will go :: waxaannu tegi doonaa
(8) free will :: doonista xorta ah
(9) she will :: ayay doono
1. determination ::
2. desire ::
3. wish ::
4. testament ::
5. volition ::
6. tend to ::
u muuqdaan in ay
7. want ::
8. decree ::
9. bequeath ::
10. leave ::
will, willard, willed, willful, wills
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
the dressmakers in Highgarden WILL be
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
You have no idea what people WILL do.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
By then, I WILL have released
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
Where WILL they land?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
If you fail, they WILL burn you.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
English to Somali Dictionary: will
Meaning and definitions of will, translation in Somali language for will with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of will in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "will"
What will means in Somali, will meaning
in Somali, will definition, examples and pronunciation
of will in Somali language.