Noun(1) accumulated knowledge or erudition or enlightenment(2) the trait of utilizing knowledge and experience with common sense and insight(3) ability to apply knowledge or experience or understanding or common sense and insight(4) the quality of being prudent and sensible(5) an Apocryphal book consisting mainly of a meditation on wisdom; although ascribed to Solomon it was probably written in the first century BC
(1) And if you have any words of wisdom , or advice about how to make the coming ordeal any less painful, feel free to let me know.(2) Then we grow elderly, and we have the greater experience and wisdom of a lifetime with which to understand.(3) I feel like I'm at the stage of converting bitter experience into wisdom .(4) It was about then that I questioned the wisdom of skipping supper before coming out.(5) This goes against the technical wisdom of classifying markets by value of free floating stocks alone.(6) I tried to listen to his short but heartfelt words of wisdom , but nothing came from it.(7) He took his wisdom to consist in the fact that he knows that he does not know.(8) She still has powerful words of wisdom about the need to find peaceful means to resolve conflict.(9) He thought you might have some pertinent words of wisdom that you could impart upon me to help me deal with my troubles.(10) For all her power, he felt she lacked wisdom and judgement, and it was past time she learned her place.(11) In the wake of such a tragedy, some may even question the wisdom of trying to rebuild the city at all.(12) He is also an accomplished composer and well-used to dispensing words of wisdom .(13) Nobody questions the wisdom behind the decision to set up the commission.(14) listen to his words of wisdom(15) I question the wisdom of the leaders on both sides who have caused this polarisation.(16) That way, new readers can enjoy some older posts, and older readers can get reacquainted with my words of wisdom .
(1) wisdom tooth :: xigmad ilig
(2) wisdom teeth :: ilkaha xigmad
(3) conventional wisdom :: xikmadaha
(4) folk wisdom :: xigmad qoom
(5) great wisdom :: Xigmaddaada badan
(6) received wisdom :: helay xigmad
(7) common wisdom :: xigmad caadi ah
1. sagacity ::
2. knowledge ::
3. sapience ::
1. indiscretion ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You told me to offer the hosts
the accumulated WISDOM
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
Not for my WISDOM, clearly.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
the Light of Wisdom,
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
But he loved the companionship
and the WISDOM...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
But what is WISDOM? Hmm?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
English to Somali Dictionary: wisdom
Meaning and definitions of wisdom, translation in Somali language for wisdom with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wisdom in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "wisdom"
What wisdom means in Somali, wisdom meaning in Somali, wisdom definition, examples and pronunciation of wisdom in Somali language.