- sanadkiiyearliessannad kastasano
Noun(1) a period of time containing 365 (or 366(2) a period of time occupying a regular part of a calendar year that is used for some particular activity(3) the period of time that it takes for a planet (as, e.g., Earth or Mars(4) a body of students who graduate together
(1) One of his tutors at Cambridge described him as a very good student but certainly not the top student in his year .(2) in the year 1991(3) a year later(4) we'll be there for a year(5) he's the youngest in his year(6) she's in the second year of the degree(7) she spent a year there(8) the Muslim year(9) it's a year late(10) Calendar dates of events vary slightly because there is not an exact number of solar days in a year .(11) in the year of our Lord 1979(12) The Claimant is a final year student at the Chelsea College of Article.(13) We have made it compulsory for the first year students to attend classes twice a week in the lab.(14) In essence the year is split into four equal seasons, each lasting 91 days plus a bit.(15) they're paid by the year(16) it's almost a year since his heart attack
(1) last year :: sanadkii la soo dhaafay
(2) next year :: sanadka soo socda
(3) this year :: sanadkaan
(4) every year :: sanadkasta
(5) year of birth :: sannadka dhalashada
(6) leap year :: sano u boodboodi
(7) fiscal year :: sannad-maaliyadeedka
(8) per year :: sanadkiiba
1. twelve-month period ::
muddo laba iyo toban bilood
2. class ::
3. twelvemonth ::
year, yearlies, yearly, years
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
My crew would wait on deck
for a YEAR if I asked them to.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
Yeah, but he also swore this was the YEAR
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 11
Halley's a YEAR older, you know
she's gonna get it first.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
Most recently last YEAR during lunch
on the afternoon of May 7th.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
Thank you, but it doesn't look like
I'm going to Comic-Con this YEAR.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
English to Somali Dictionary: year
Meaning and definitions of year, translation in Somali language for year with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of year in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "year"
What year means in Somali, year meaning
in Somali, year definition, examples and pronunciation
of year in Somali language.