Noun(1) any immature animal(2) United States film and television actress (1913-2000(3) United States civil rights leader (1921-1971(4) British physicist and Egyptologist; he revived the wave theory of light and proposed a three-component theory of color vision; he also played an important role in deciphering the hieroglyphics on the Rosetta Stone (1773-1829(5) United States jazz tenor saxophonist (1909-1959(6) English poet (1683-1765(7) United States baseball player and famous pitcher (1867-1955(8) United States religious leader of the Mormon Church after the assassination of Joseph Smith; he led the Mormon exodus from Illinois to Salt Lake City, Utah (1801-1877(9) young people collectively
Adjective(1) (used of living things especially persons(2) (of crops(3) suggestive of youth; vigorous and fresh(4) being in its early stage(5) not tried or tested by experience
(1) those clothes are too young for you(2) the hen with her young(3) My young artists loved making these flowers, as they looked great and were easy to make.(4) Anyone young at heart is welcome to attend this tea party and we hope to have music to suit the occasion.(5) She tells a story of a young girl who lives in The House, where she works.(6) All young at heart were out on the floor dancing to the popular tunes of yesterday.(7) This picture of the two young lovers is the symbol of love in the SARS times.(8) that's Caoimhe's young man(9) he's still young(10) Sr. Catherine paid tribute to all her Senior Citizens for being so young at heart.(11) Her troubles, she insists, are now in the past, and the insecure young girl has grown into a confident woman.(12) his father died young(13) As a young girl, she lived on a farm and first rode sheep, then ponies and then horses which she loved.(14) She says the country has been in her blood ever since she lived there as a young girl.(15) they have a young family(16) She seemed young for her age, had blonde hair, and wore heavy makeup.
(1) young man :: nin dhallinyaro
(2) young people :: dadka dhallinyarada ah
(3) young lady :: Gabadhanu
(4) very young :: aad u yar
(5) too young :: aad u yar
(6) young woman :: haweenay da'yar
(7) young boy :: wiil dhalinyaro ah
(8) still young :: wali dhallinyarada
(9) the young :: dhallinyarada
(10) young girl :: gabar yar oo
1. youthful ::
2. immature ::
4. new ::
5. untried ::
6. offspring ::
7. young people ::
dadka dhallinyarada ah
8. youth ::
1. adult ::
2. mature ::
young, younger, youngest, youngish
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Hold your horses, YOUNG man.
Here in Texas, we pray before we eat.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
Your father left the family when
you were very YOUNG, never to return.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
I guess times have changed
since we were YOUNG.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
- You were a YOUNG man.
- And you served another king.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
English to Somali Dictionary: young
Meaning and definitions of young, translation in Somali language for young with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of young in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "young"
What young means in Somali, young meaning
in Somali, young definition, examples and pronunciation
of young in Somali language.