- rumeeyeyrumeysanayaa aaminsan inMu'minaadka ah
Verb(1) accept as true; take to be true(2) judge or regard; look upon; judge(3) be confident about something(4) follow a credo; have a faith; be a believer(5) credit with veracity
(1) don't believe those lies(2) he didn't believe her(3) His team-mates believed the story was genuine because it suited them to believe it.(4) I believe we've already met(5) She also refuses to believe her when my friend says that people speak English in Trinidad.(6) God asks us to overcome what we cannot see, take a leap of faith and believe and trust in him.(7) I believe that this was the first time I truly understood the power of good branding.(8) What I think is so remarkable about these stories is that we can so very easily believe them.(9) humu-humu are, I believe, shrimp fritters(10) she didn't believe me(11) there are those on the fringes of the Church who do not really believe(12) He asked me to meet him and I believe that was on the same day as the telephone call.(13) We all know this to be true, but cannot help believe a miracle diet will make losing the weight so much easier.(14) Experts believe that these extreme weather events are likely to become much more frequent.(15) I believe it's true(16) Although the City didn't quite think that was true, they were inclined to believe him.
(1) to believe :: in ay aaminsan yihiin
(2) believe in :: rumeeyso
(3) believe it or not :: rumaysanina ama ma
(4) make-believe :: Rumeeyow
(5) believe that :: aaminsan yihiin in
(6) hard to believe :: adag in la aamino
(7) to believe in :: in ay aaminsan yihiin in
(8) reason to believe :: sabab ay ku aaminaan
1. be convinced by ::
lagu qanciyay by
2. regard as true ::
xiriira sida runta ah
3. think ::
4. trust ::
1. disbelieve ::
2. discredit ::
3. reject ::
believe, believed, believes, believing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I don't BELIEVE that.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
You BELIEVE that?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
I can BELIEVE till it snows in Dome.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
I BELIEVE it will.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
and Spock's like, "I can't BELIEVE
this Russian is defeating me."
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
English to Somali Dictionary: believe
Meaning and definitions of believe, translation in Somali language for believe with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of believe in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "believe"
What believe means in Somali, believe meaning in Somali, believe definition, examples and pronunciation of believe in Somali language.