ku xiran ahaansho
ku xiran tahay
- ku xiran tahayhallaynku tiirsanku xiranku xiran tahay
Verb(1) be contingent upon (something that is elided(2) have faith or confidence in
(1) The success of a new airport would depend crucially on its ability to attract airlines.(2) Each of these portions has slots formed therein and tongues which depend from each slot.(3) we can depend on her to deliver a quality product(4) Businesses depend to a significant degree on banking and access to banking services.(5) Differences in corrosion performance, however, depend heavily on the severity of the corrosion environment.(6) the kind of person you could depend on(7) The properties of today's composite materials depend largely on the size and type of ceramic filler particle.(8) The things on which our lives depend are ones that we cannot understand or control.(9) The number of ribs that may depend from each panel is not critical to this invention.(10) Continuation of the community service depends on your continued support.(11) As the months sped by, Jenny grew to rely and depend on Sammy more than ever before.(12) Subordinate clauses depend on the main clause for their meanings.(13) Instead of depending on medication, I rely on exercise to keep my body healthy.(14) The program's success depends on the amount of support from local residents.(15) He depended on financial support from a variety of friends who pitied him.(16) Control of malaria and anaemia depends largely on passive case detection and appropriate treatment.
(1) depend on :: ku xiran tahay
(2) depend upon :: ku xidhan
(3) depend upon it :: ku xiran tahay ku dul
(4) depend on each other :: ku xiran tahay kasta oo kale oo
1. be contingent on ::
in ay ku xirnaataa
2. rely on ::
ku tiirsan yihiin
3. count ::
depend, dependable, dependant, dependants, depended, depending, depends
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Our survival may DEPEND on us getting to
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
Well, I guess, until then
you'll just have to DEPEND
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
All right, how does the flow rate
in a pipe DEPEND on its diameter?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
Actually, it doesn't DEPEND.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
We are not queens here, but the khals
DEPEND on us for our wisdom.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
English to Somali Dictionary: depend
Meaning and definitions of depend, translation in Somali language for depend with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of depend in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "depend"
What depend means in Somali, depend meaning
in Somali, depend definition, examples and pronunciation
of depend in Somali language.