- Wakiil ahtuuraydisposestuurida
Verb(1) give, sell, or transfer to another(2) throw or cast away(3) make receptive or willing towards an action or attitude or belief(4) place or put in a particular order(5) make fit or prepared
(1) whose responsibility is it to dispose of scrap materials?(2) if you touch the female readers' hearts, it might dispose their husbands to be charitable(3) she watched him dispose of a large slice of cheese(4) They ease the atmosphere around two people and kindly dispose people to each other.(5) The generals may propose, but H5N1 will dispose .(6) People propose, cops dispose .(7) people now have substantial assets to dispose of after their death(8) The case with this, though, is that Ed Gein forced his mother into this situation, immediately killing her afterwards to dispose the evidence.(9) You cannot sell them or dispose of them without the permission of the finance company.(10) This block is more frontally disposed , formally clear, and attuned to the wide space in front of the complex than anything already there.(11) Having disposed of their Northern rivals Park now face Midlands club Ampthill.(12) And the other side won't have any regrets about disposing of such a threat.(13) Given, though, that many of these beings are incorporeal in nature and will not likely be disposing of the food themselves, this leaves the offerer with a galling dilemma: what is the proper way to clean up after the gods?(14) Nor, fifthly, would it yield his inquiry more satisfaction, to be answered, that there existed in things a principle of order, which had disposed the parts of the watch into their present form and situation.(15) Marie began her take-over process by disposing of her rival queens├ö├ç┬¬(16) Word lines are disposed in parallel, and the main bit line and the ground line cross the word lines.
(1) dispose of :: Wakiil ah
(2) to dispose :: u Wakiil ah
(3) dispose off :: Wakiil off
(4) to dispose of :: u Wakiil ah
1. arrange ::
2. incline ::
3. chuck out ::
4. qualify ::
1. derange ::
2. disarrange ::
3. disarray ::
4. disorder ::
5. rumple ::
6. upset ::
dispose, disposed, disposes, disposing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I have always wanted a permit
to DISPOSE of hazardous waste.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
English to Somali Dictionary: dispose
Meaning and definitions of dispose, translation in Somali language for dispose with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of dispose in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "dispose"
What dispose means in Somali, dispose meaning in Somali, dispose definition, examples and pronunciation of dispose in Somali language.