Noun(1) your basis for belief or disbelief; knowledge on which to base belief(2) an indication that makes something evident(3) (law
Verb(1) provide evidence for; stand as proof of; show by one's behavior, attitude, or external attributes(2) provide evidence for(3) give evidence
(1) This is not because it would be unsafe, but because we have no evidence to suggest whether or not it is safe.(2) that will be used in evidence against her(3) without evidence, they can't bring a charge(4) There is no evidence to suggest whether the sniffers are local or are from outside the area.(5) Well I do not know where you would get that idea but I have no evidence of this being true.(6) Insufficient evidence is available to judge whether this relation is cause and effect.(7) There is also a substantial body of evidence that would support a contrary argument.(8) He pondered whether such video evidence might be used to counter the threat of a touchline ban.(9) The body of evidence on the health of swine clones is considerably more limited than for bovine clones.(10) As a scientist, I would ask him to present some credible evidence for this belief.(11) We have attempted to find the best available evidence for the topics we discuss.(12) he was convicted on the evidence of a child(13) I've never seen evidence of flooding here(14) Major studies based on a growing body of evidence show that pesticides are not safe.(15) The limited evidence available indicated that the advice given was generally good.(16) there was no obvious evidence of a break-in
(1) empirical evidence :: diimahaas
(2) physical evidence :: ashyaada cadeeynaayo
(3) anecdotal evidence :: aan rasmi ahayn
(4) documentary evidence :: caddayn dokumeenti
(5) give evidence :: siin caddayn
(6) provide evidence :: keento caddeyn
(7) circumstantial evidence :: daliil daruufaheeda
(8) in evidence :: in caddaymo
(9) supporting evidence :: caddeyn taageero
(10) hard evidence :: caddaymo adag
1. proof ::
2. testimony ::
5. indicate ::
6. bear witness ::
u marag furaynaa
7. certify ::
8. tell ::
1. disproof ::
evidence, evidenced, evidences, evidencing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
based on empirical EVIDENCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
You have any EVIDENCE
to support that statement?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
Gotta destroy the EVIDENCE.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
so could be EVIDENCE of
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
- Well, based on the available EVIDENCE...
- Shut up!
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
English to Somali Dictionary: evidence
Meaning and definitions of evidence, translation in Somali language for evidence with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of evidence in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "evidence"
What evidence means in Somali, evidence meaning in Somali, evidence definition, examples and pronunciation of evidence in Somali language.