Noun(1) intense and profound fear(2) something that inspires horror; something horrible(3) intense aversion
(1) In part, a horror of my own past position has made me moderate and democractically-minded.(2) Given their strong showing in the early rounds of the Celtic League, there is shock and horror in the valleys at the performances of the Welsh sides in the Heineken Cup.(3) Let's hope not, as it has the potential to be a wonderful mixture of film noir and horror .(4) He thinks Anse is a horror of a human being to throw Darl down in the public street and handcuff him and to pour concrete on Cash's leg, forever destroying it.(5) But Toby doesn't react with horror or disgust or shock, instead complaining that Bree lied to him.(6) The science fiction and horror genres have often served as mirrors of the troubles and fears of the time.(7) We see the human face every day, and though it affects us in many ways, fear and horror would not normally be among those emotions.(8) Mann proved himself adept crossing genres from comedies such as Our Man Flint to horror films like Willard.(9) Apparently - shock, horror - Britain isn't actually that baby-friendly.(10) I don't care if they made you laugh, cry, scream in shock or from horror , just tell me what they are!(11) Marty was one of the lucky few to portray both a ghoul and a biker in that legendary horror film.(12) photographs showed the horror of the tragedy(13) Emotions such as fear, horror , disgust, etc. are not intrinsically unpleasant.(14) To my shock and horror I may have to actually act on that as I've found a college in easy walking distance is actually offering classes which I can easily afford and they'll be on my day off as well.(15) Fantasy, science fiction, and horror filmmakers have been widely influenced by the Quatermass stories.(16) Newman had a horror of ├ö├ç├┐picture-making,├ö├ç├û almost a wish to transcend his medium.
(1) horror movie :: movie naxdin
(2) horror film :: filimada argagaxa leh
(3) horror story :: sheeko naxdin
(4) in horror :: in farxaan
(5) survival horror :: badbaadada naxdin
(6) horror show :: naxdin show
(7) horror-stricken :: naxdin-kharibneyd
1. terror ::
2. dismay ::
4. rascal ::
5. eyesore ::
6. repulsion ::
1. heaven ::
2. paradise ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...has been one nonstop HORROR show,
you know, so...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
I did a topless scene
in a low-budget HORROR movie
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 1
Like in those HORROR films
where somebody goes down to the basement
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
Not sensing the HORROR,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
so, I'm one slippery HORROR
ahead of you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
English to Somali Dictionary: horror
Meaning and definitions of horror, translation in Somali language for horror with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of horror in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "horror"
What horror means in Somali, horror meaning in Somali, horror definition, examples and pronunciation of horror in Somali language.